THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandon Steele/Ft Laud

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Florida Guy

He's one of the reasons Fla will be my Home Base come 2010.

Way to go JT!!!! The only drawback being you will have to bring the candy store to you as opposed to living in the candy store... but then again Florida is a candy store in its own right.

I'm tired of looking at a lot of Ugly Neighbors!

Ugly people live in Brooklyn???!!!!:eek:

Way to go JT!!!! The only drawback being you will have to bring the candy store to you as opposed to living in the candy store... but then again Florida is a candy store in its own right.

Ugly people live in Brooklyn???!!!!:eek:

Yup..Since 911 alot more Yuppies found a new fondness for the Brooklyn Bridge and Outer Boroughs! ;)

So it's Time for me to take my Memories of the way it was..and Move On to where there's alot less Baby Stroller's and just swaying Palm Trees and Touristas on Scooters! :D

JT to join the Fixodent brigade?

On second thought... perhaps JT is going to go into retirement in Florida... and will be moving to an 80-something and over gated community... to join the canasta club, take lessons in basket weaving, and share stories about which works better... Fixodent or Polygrip.

Just kidding Stud... :cool:

On second thought... perhaps JT is going to go into retirement in Florida... and will be moving to an 80-something and over gated community... to join the canasta club, take lessons in basket weaving, and share stories about which works better... Fixodent or Polygrip.

Just kidding Stud... :cool:

They have 80 Something Communities:confused:

Hopefully they have CELLER Accomodations for the BDSM Crowd? I'm guessing Mr Whip will be checking into that sooner than HE thinks! :D

BDSM in retirement

Hopefully they have CELLER Accommodations for the BDSM Crowd?

They do... and remember that is in addition to it being a gated community...

I'm guessing Mr Whip will be checking into that sooner than HE thinks!

Actually, I'm there already... though seeing all those sagging tattoos, having to deal with placing tit clamps on nipples that have drooped to about navel level, watching all that flab being flogged by guys wearing baggy chaps, and having to deal with any number of other flaccid body parts does make it all just a bit disconcerting...:eek:

Archived