THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean Knight Ohio

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see Todays Reviews have another "Fan Letter" UP for the Big Guy. ;)

At this rate he like a few other Working Guys who visit NYC.. will be booked up way before he hits NYC in the future.

Nice to see a New Guy Traveling to the Candy Store (NYC) who apparently Tastes as good SOMETIMES BETTER than some of the Local Candy! :D

Sean

JT maybe you could convince the man that if he expands his horizons a bit to include being a top in anal, he could go to the top of the board and my list. He has the tools and my conversations with him are great but there is this huge stone in the middle of the road.

JT maybe you could convince the man that if he expands his horizons a bit to include being a top in anal, he could go to the top of the board and my list. He has the tools and my conversations with him are great but there is this huge stone in the middle of the road.

Bart LOL..I'm sure Sean like alot of other Hunky Working Guys could just "Pop a Blue Pill" and Pump Hard & Fast for the Happiness of many Guys he meets. Also those who Fantasize him on the Bottom it ain't gonna happen either! There have been many Successful Working Guys who HAVE NOT had ANAL in their Repetoire!

BUT HE DOES WHAT HE DOES AND HE DOES IT WELL! So I suggest you just go around the PEBBLE in the road and enjoy a Fun Time! :D

A very nice gentleman

I can not tell you how he is in person, but Sean is a very very nice gentleman to communicate with. He went out of his way to talk with me and I was very appreciative of his thoughts and time.

So JT if is as great in person as you state, I can believe it and certainly has me thinking of alternatives.

Archived