THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Sereen or Top Swimmer in LA

Guest pj4florida
This topic is 5658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest pj4florida

I beleive there was reviews of this guy but can't seem to find. They may have been in Vegas also.

Is there any help in locating or anyone have more knowledge of. I think some of comments or reviews were not positive

PJ

Guest pj4florida

Hey

While I didnt find reviews I did however find lots of threads, anyone that has seen him in last 12 months I would love to hear from

boomer is correct; this guy has been the same age for at least a dozen years and is at best in his mid-thirties. from previous postings he is a "nut" case and at one time he was claiming to be an exotic persian (royalty maybe).

stay away. be afraid, very afraid.

Guest ryan2552
boomer is correct; this guy has been the same age for at least a dozen years and is at best in his mid-thirties. from previous postings he is a "nut" case and at one time he was claiming to be an exotic persian (royalty maybe).

stay away. be afraid, very afraid.

I have spoken with him a few times a long time ago. Big Joey is correct stay away and be very afraid if you don't.

A whois lookup show this info:

Domain Name: sereen.com

Created on..............: Sun, Jan 16, 2000

Expires on..............: Sun, Jan 16, 2011

Record last updated on..: Mon, Feb 25, 2008

So if we are to believe he is currently 19, that means he launched his website when he was 9?

Archived