THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean/Ohio New Website

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

great site

It's so refreshing to find a cleanly laid out, well designed site. No annoying flash, no music, great pics and easy navigation. My only nit is that under "services and rates" he says contact me for info. He does such a good job conveying other information on the site (travel schedule, reviews, a sense of himself) why hold back on this critical bit of info? But all-in-all a good model for the rest of us to see.

Kevin Slater

www.seanknightxxx.com[/url] The "Shot in the Tightey Whiteys" has me all set for his June NYC Visit ..Big Time! :D

Nice looking Site Big Guy! ;)

Those pictures go from wow to WOW!! Like the last group in particular where he is looking even bigger and buffer

Services & Rates

It's so refreshing to find a cleanly laid out, well designed site. No annoying flash, no music, great pics and easy navigation. My only nit is that under "services and rates" he says contact me for info. He does such a good job conveying other information on the site (travel schedule, reviews, a sense of himself) why hold back on this critical bit of info? But all-in-all a good model for the rest of us to see.

Kevin Slater

"No Worries"....As with most guys I am sure "Services & Rates" are best discussed between the Working Guy and a Potential Contact...;)

Alot of Rentboy Stated "Rates" are either Old when Contacting the Guy or are Stated as Varies...;)

Great Site

Ironically I visited the site this afternoon simply based on some previous chatter regarding Sean that appeared on this board not realizing that it was anything new. I also was very pleased with the clean lines of the site. In addition, his "pics"... not to mention his "pecs"... are indeed awesome.

I was especially impressed with the "Contact" page, as it really asks some great questions that hopefully will assure that all parties involved are on the same wavelength... and at the very least will get the ball rolling in the right direction. In that regard, I would assume that armed with such information Sean would be in a better position to discuss the type and length of the session as well as the rates with any perspective client.

In short, Sean's site is a model for others to emulate.

I agree...

a well-designed site, but not much sense of personality (except that he's very serious!). And no sense of what sort of interaction he offers. If I look at the site alone, I'd assume he's a muscle-worship guy.

Not a criticism - just an observation of how *some prospective clients view the presentation.

a well-designed site, but not much sense of personality (except that he's very serious!). And no sense of what sort of interaction he offers. If I look at the site alone, I'd assume he's a muscle-worship guy.

Not a criticism - just an observation of how *some prospective clients view the presentation.

Once Seans Reviews are READ which he LINKS ..there's No Doubt about his

Interaction ... even though his BOD obviously is Built for Muscle Worship, there's alot more to enjoy during your time with him! :D

heads up...

Sean's serious demeanor was a kind of turn on for me... that coupled with the prominent photo with the chains draped over his shoulder... I wonder if he is into BDSM?

Still, head and shoulders... no pun intended... above the many "headless" websites out there...

You're right

I never got to the reviews because I didn't see what I was looking for in the Bio & Gallery sections. It's well-established that we don't all look forthe same things or types. What's a turn-off for me is a turn-on for Whipped Guy.

Fortunately, guys come in all flavors & styles and we don't all have to have the same tastes. ;)

Those pictures go from wow to WOW!! Like the last group in particular where he is looking even bigger and buffer

I liked his pictures--but I also liked the pictures of his 2 buddies--the one in Chicago and the one in DC. I asked the one in DC for the password to his private pictures on rentboy--wowee--no c-ck shots--but again other than that-Wowee!!!

Gman

Yes you're right!

Yes Seeker... different "flavors and styles" are a good thing!

Also, even though Gman was referring to Sean's DC buddy having no "c-ck shots" the fact that Sean does not have any either in his photo gallery not only adds a touch of class and but also leaves something to the imagination. Doing a bit of "under selling"... and leaving the potential consumer wanting more is a cardinal rule in marketing.

Seans Buddies

I liked his pictures--but I also liked the pictures of his 2 buddies--the one in Chicago and the one in DC. I asked the one in DC for the password to his private pictures on rentboy--wowee--no c-ck shots--but again other than that-Wowee!!!

Gman

Sean definitely has 2 Hunk Buddies! ;)

"Jim the Jock" has a Great Juicy looking Butt! :D Definite Jock Bod!

As far as Cock Shots, I do like to wait and see just what will pop out of a guys Undies! Or in Seans case what just Plain Popped Out! Very Nice Cock on this guy! ;)

H E A D Shots!

It is interesting how some guys decide which head shot to reveal...

So True! IF it's ALL about the "Little Head" in the AD.. you know the odds are Sadly it's the Prettier of the Two Heads!

That's why it would NEVER be used to make a decision by me. But SIZE Queens and "you know who you are" :D that's a Different Story!

Guest Musclestudoh

Thanks!!!

Hey guys thank you for all of the positive feedback and constructive comments regarding my new site. I am EXTREMELY flattered! :)

Archived