THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cherry Blossoms, Mary Possoms...who cares!

Guest andrewd
This topic is 5660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest andrewd

>Originally Posted by andrewd

>Lol. Yeah, but they are getting popped fast & furious. Not many left. Doing my best to pop >as many as I can before I leave!

>Oops! I did it again. There goes another one!

From jackhammer91406:

>Have they ERECTED a monument for that kind of thing now?

>Enjoy your visit and try to eat more than just cherries will you?

Yo Jack,

Responding over here in the Deli so as not to bumpty bump the other guys travel ads with this silly little banter. Trying to be a considerate, good boy. But not so good that a spanking or two is out of the question, mind you. ;)

In addition to the many cherries I have consumed, I can tell you that I have been able to sample quite a few of the many varieties of frankfurters DC has to offer. In fact, I am delivering a petition to the Prez to erect a frankfurter monument at the wide, broad, thick base of the mighty Washington monument. They may have to trim back some bush to accommodate 'The Weiner Monument' I am proposing, but I think this is the sweet spot for it.

I'll let you know how my assroots campaign comes out. I anticipate a huge explosion of support for it.

Hit the hammer hard, Jack! ;)

Disclaimer: Any and all puns, innuendo are intentional.

I see I am clearly out of my league in trying to keep up with your clever wit. I shall admit defeat and retire. (I am in the middle of reading the biography John Adams Can you tell?)

Look forward to seeing your monument when I visit D.C. in the fall. Leave some cherries for me.... Perhaps I can see the original inspiration sooner if we can arrange our paths to cross on the left coast.

I see I am clearly out of my league in trying to keep up with your clever wit. I shall admit defeat and retire. (I am in the middle of reading the biography John Adams Can you tell?)

I have been in the middle of that book for about 2 years. I make a little progress and leave for something a bit less ponderous. I just do not like his style.

Guest andrewd

Sure you can.

Look forward to seeing your monument when I visit D.C. in the fall. Leave some cherries for me.... Perhaps I can see the original inspiration sooner if we can arrange our paths to cross on the left coast.

Come on now, Jack. What would Jill say? Shirley you can play along a little longer Laverne? Say it ain't so, Joe. You were going to be the Mary to my Poppins. The Tit for my Tat.

I was so in the mood for an exchange of morphemes with you. wow. somebody whipped out their online thesaurus for that one! ;)

Yes, I wood very much like to share with you the inspiration for the 'Weiner Monument' as it is best appreciated in person so you might wrap your hands and such around it to take in its full glory and majesty. I have it on fairly good authority that I will be in your area the first part of June, so perhaps we can arrange a private viewing at that time. ;)

Take care till then stud!

xoxo

Archived