THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Finding threads

JoshAB
This topic is 5668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is DELI or LOUNGE question, but DELI is my favourite part of the forums - so I'll post here.

I'm thinking of hooking up with this guy:

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=189215&Login=Mario77

who has goodish review here

http://www.daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=mario-0-7-10&who=mario_toronto

but i seem to remember him gettin' diss'ed a bit in a thread on these forums. I tried searching the forums, but "Mario" brings up 100s of posts, whereas "Mario77" brings up nothing. Any advice on how to search the forums?

Oh - and if you have personal 411 on this guy...that would be good to know as well.

Thanks in advance!

J.

Search function

I tried searching the forums, but "Mario" brings up 100s of posts, whereas "Mario77" brings up nothing. Any advice on how to search the forums?

Hey Josh,

If I were in your place, I'd search by name AND location: e.g. put "Mario" "Toronto" (with no coma in between) in the search box

What I like in the new Forum is that the searched word comes up in red font ... easy to scroll down and find quickly what you're looking for. :)

Have fun!

Awesome

I just did an Advanced Search of the Deli using the Keywords MARIO and TORONTO and I got some relevant results... Hope this helps...

Ah ha! Thanks whipped! I hadn't thought of using Toronto in my search. Just using Mario brought back lots of mishits. I guess it's ones search technique as the engine seems to work just fine.

... easy to scroll down and find quickly what you're looking for. :)

Have fun![/color]

Now did you notice in the Search screen at the bottom there is "Search Tag Cloud". I notice a small draker in there and a LARGE Andrew James. How odd. Is it good to be forum searched? I've googled myself many a time...kinda liked it.

Thanks for the assist.

J

Archived