THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just a little poll

seaboy4hire
This topic is 5669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have my travel plans down up to Nov. After that it is all up in the air so this is where y'all come into play. I love to travel, love meeting you guys and experiencing different parts of the country. So I created a simple easy as pie poll over at my website. There is a list of cities I think 17 of them. Just click on which city you'd like to see me in from Dec. through spring time. The top 3 or 4 cities with the most votes are the ones that I will head to after my Thanksgiving weekend trip.

Hugs,

Greg

Now this is a great idea! Hats off to you dear sir.

I have my travel plans down up to Nov. After that it is all up in the air so this is where y'all come into play. I love to travel, love meeting you guys and experiencing different parts of the country. So I created a simple easy as pie poll over at my website. There is a list of cities I think 17 of them. Just click on which city you'd like to see me in from Dec. through spring time. The top 3 or 4 cities with the most votes are the ones that I will head to after my Thanksgiving weekend trip.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived