THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking For It ALL

billhu
This topic is 5663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, It's time for a massage and I like the best of both world's - good theraperdic and great if I desire to move it into erotic. My favorite guy has been Fabio but last time I discovered he used an apartment on W51 that seems to be used and scheduled by about a dozen guys and he ended up as a no show and I think it was because apt. was in use. I am looking at:

Raiz

Dave

Dominic Vyne ( seems exotic and erotic)

Thomas

and a new guy David who seems great but no reviews.

Any bofdy know of any of them??? I'll try to gather links. Thanks, Bill

url

It would also help if you mention any particular masseurs if you can include a link for them. I think that if people don't know who you're referring to, they won't answer.

Yes - you need to take the site's URL and post it in your message. Occasionally someone else will do it for you, but I rarely bother to go hunt and I'm sure that's the case with most site members.

Just put the "[noparse][/noparse]" (no quotes) around the links you post and voila, lots of responses!

More info here http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=67548

J

Archived