THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hello everyone! Been MIA for a bit.

Romann
This topic is 5670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Howdy handsome! So when are you gonna bring those hot bunns over to Jawja? I reckon I just need to add BigD to my tour list this year. Never cared much for that town until these Romann ads starting popping, and now? Who'd a thunk it? I'll be seeing you soon stud, either me to you or you to me. ;)

Awwww! You're just too sweet and I appreciate - very kind of you! You are correct that there isn't much here in Dallas and each year I asking myself why I'm still in this city but I have my friends and I love my place downtown. Those two things alone have made it hard to be serious about moving again but I am due for another move - I'm getting the itch to try something and be somewhere new.

I would love to come out to see you and see your fine city or you're more than welcome to come here to Dallas and stay with me if you like. :)

Howdy handsome! So when are you gonna bring those hot bunns over to Jawja? I reckon I just need to add BigD to my tour list this year. Never cared much for that town until these Romann ads starting popping, and now? Who'd a thunk it? I'll be seeing you soon stud, either me to you or you to me. ;)

Archived