THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brock in San Diego

Italiano
This topic is 5111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Location?

I had a hot romp and overnight with this hunk over a year ago when he was based out of Florida, but know he moved to AZ then to CA, when we last communicated about 6 months ago. His pics are indeed accurate and his eyes/ manly hands are defintely something to see/ feel. When I hired and picked him up at the airport, I evidently failed to take note of his height. He is a tall drink of water. And it tastes very, very good.

met with him a few times when he lived in Phoenix three or so years ago and last emailed him about two months ago....

as of two months ago, he said he'd be in San Diego for the foreseeable future, but out of town sometime in May....

he definitely is a big bear of a guy...that pic is accurate, though I don't really like the sultry, pouty face, as he really is just a down-to-Earth regular guy...soft-spoken, smart, low-key, well-tanned, decent guy.....has a masters degree...

• 1 year later...
Can anybody confirm the status of his foreskin? Early reviews consistently say "cut", but recent reviews and his verification information say "uncut".

Well, since I have a lot of experience with Mr. Hart, as I've been seeing him for 6 years now. I'd say if you're looking for a lot of foreskin to play with then Brock probably isn't your guy. I'd define him more as semi-cut. When he's flaccid, he definitely looks uncut. He's very much a grower and not a shower. However, when he's fully erect, there's no noticeable foreskin to play with.

Scorpio is exactly right about Brock's cut/uncut status....I've also met with him several times and I even once asked Brock (while staring right at his dick!) if he considered himself cut or uncut....he said something like he was cut, but not much....last met Brock about a year ago in SD (since my April, 2009, post in this thread)....he's a very good guy.....smart, easy-going, sorta serious but not in a bad way, confident, fantastic tan, football player-like build, great voice

Archived