THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jake, blond jock -- NYC

Guest hardnights
This topic is 5661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a session with Jake --- Very beefy -- Very hot -- Into alot of things -- Pretty good kisser - Mutual oral -Loves to get rimmed -- Loves to put his feet in your face and mouth -- So if you are into that you'll have a great time -- I would hire him again

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hardnights

Good to know

I had a session with Jake --- Very beefy -- Very hot -- Into alot of things -- Pretty good kisser - Mutual oral -Loves to get rimmed -- Loves to put his feet in your face and mouth -- So if you are into that you'll have a great time -- I would hire him again

Thanks for telling me Ross. I think I just might have to get a session with this guy and see what happens!

Foot & Face

Luv it! A Foot Face Fucker! :D I haven't run into a guy into that in a long time. It sounds like he just may have found himself a Regular with you.;)

Archived