THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anthony hendrix - tampa

Guest pj4florida
This topic is 5677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest pj4florida

While I have seen Anthony many times in past months I see he finally posted an Advertisement in Rentboy.com. This boy while Bi is one of the Hottest Bottoms with the perfect package. Large and incharge. He truly loves being pounded and moans and really gets into it. While he says he is not a TOP he has on occasion done do with perfection. He just doesnt advertise such as he never wants to disappoint someone if on that occasion he can't.

I can tell you ;ast night while we have become kinda close in that I do see him all the time I was back in town yesterday and while he knew I would like to see him while in town I had made no plans. But he knows me and where I hang and what I do. Well I came home to go to bed very early at 8pm and just before ready to sleep the Door Intercom over my phone went off. WHile I live on 3rd floor of my house I answered and it was him. I buzzed him in and said I was watching a movie and he came in as he very well knows my house and all a sudden walks in my room Naked and at Full Attention. You can only guess what kind of night that was.

Biggest thing is he is kinda nervous especially when he meets someone new and wich he could not have anxiety as it has caused him to cancel a few times in beginning. However, he is always worth the wait and is most Aggressive bottom that loves to make out and have his neck and ears nibbled.

I hate now he is advertising as that will get others to see him and not keep him freed up for me LOL

PJ

Archived