THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brett Holt returns

OceanTraveller
This topic is 5677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently, Thomas Wolfe was wrong...

You can go home again...

That revolving door just keeps on turning, doesn't it??? I mean, first Kristian and then Eric and now, Brett Holt... always wanted to meet him and now I have my chance.

And today's Coverboy quit for a while as well and hasn't he grown up just fine??? Met him when I was new to all of this and he was fun as Hell then and it looks like the sexy boy has developed into a nasty looking man. Sign me up.

I am hoping that this means that one day Kent Larson could reappear or Jim Slade or ... big sigh.... Reece.

Wouldn't that be something.

Okie

Before this Economy Downturn $200-250 an Hour was Fantastic Money for 'The Worlds Oldest Profession".. The Romans sure didn't Pay these Rates! :D

Anyone Returning Now is definitely doing it "now more than ever" for that reason. ;)

I was always interested in Brett. Most of his reviews were good--but he always seemed to be just a little more expensive than the average guy at the time. So I don't know whether I can afford him now or not.

I do wish he had posted new pictures--I think I recognize all the ones on the ad from before he quit. IS that picture of the guy receiving oral--is that Brett sucking or is he providing the "meat"?

Gman

Well, he was...

Eric emailed me and a lot of his clients that he was returning a couple of months ago. His ad was up in Chicago as well. Haven't looked lately... but he was definitely available for a while there....

Hard to keep up sometimes.

Okie

Guest marco

Try adding about 15 years to his stated age to get a more accurate age here on this guy. Saw him many years ago and he was still 31. Perhaps he's another case of Benjamin Button in real life?

Archived