THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

20 Club, March 29th

Cooper
This topic is 5669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been awhile since someone has posted about the 20 Club, so, after seeing tonight's show I thought I'd give an update on what's been going on.

It was good seeing board member and dancer manager jaynnj as he greeted me in the lobby and introduced me to one of the new dancers named Bobby, a hot looking blond with blue eyes and a slender build. Nice intro to start my night.

The 20C is alive and well and getting a good Sunday night turn out of both patrons and dancers. Jay told me 26 dancers were working, many I recognized from previous visits but there were a few new ones that caught my attention. And, as usual, Hooville was well represented with 10 members in attendance.

For those who follow the 20C lineups, here are the names of some of the dancers in attendance:

Vegas... Andre... Bobby... Paris... Costa... Sergio... Victorious... Christian... EJ... Malino... Jovan... Bishop... Desire... Nate... Matrix... Nestle... Felix... Cowboy Jay... Sandro... Midnight... Magic Mike.. plus..

Surveying the Hooville crowd, Milano, a solid build dancer was quite popular. Board member Rapaz ask me to say he's quite the "cookie" and gives a very sensual lap dance... Among my favorites were Christian, tight/ripped slender build and a user friendly type guy. Also, new dancer Bishop, a hot looking dancer from Vegas, with a solid smooth build. And finally, Cowboy Jay, new to me with a muscular build and a great big butt. All these men looked super hot in their designer underwear.

There's a much more relaxed atmosphere at the Club. Security has eased up in the lap dance area and the dancer are more comfortable with their grinding and humping.

An announcement was made that the Club will be open on Easter Sunday.

Board member g56 made an interesting observation. He brought to my attention that there were many good looking and youthful patrons in attendance, many there celebrating a birthday party. Some of these guys could easily be dancers at any club. Had Rentingdad been there, he would have been very interested in one that had a TJ sort of look. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing more Hoovillians at next Sunday's show.

Coop

Guest manrent1

Rentingdad will be there this coming sunday evening if all goes as planned - and I won't need the "TJ Lookalike" because I'll have the real "TJ" with me!

Look forward to seeing some of you there perhaps.

Planning a trip to New York in a few weeks and hope to stop in at 20 Club on a Sunday evening and would like to meet some of the Hooville Gang. How can I recognize the gang?

SF... I sent a message to your inbox. Coop

Archived