THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on santiago in nyc

jitalianjay
This topic is 5675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Steven is there a hot hunk you have not work with?

Quite a few, PurpleKow ... I'd love to work with D.O. (Black Scorpion exclusive) :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9ecRpRYScm4/SQk4YZF8hBI/AAAAAAAAALY/yHwLtG28Z4E/s400/DIO+%23120036.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9ecRpRYScm4/SQk4Ysno16I/AAAAAAAAALg/r_HqEIMhmR0/s400/DIO+%2380040.jpg

and Leo Giamani among many others. It goes without saying that I love 3-ways :cool:

Cheers,

He's hot... one of the few guys that I would see solo..... beautiful face and hot, hot, hot ass and a very pretty and surprising dick. I booked him and Racek and he made it all work.... he was the star....

So sexy.

Okie

What was the "currently much reviled" Racek like during the visit?

Gman

Well, since you asked......

I haven't been quick to respond to your question because I have posted about my experience with Racek and Santiago a couple of times before and thought, why beat a dull horse??? But since that thread about Kristian is the never ending story, what the fuck?

But before I reiterate my thoughts about my experience with VR, I would like to kick that poor pony's corpse one more time about Kristian... he arrived late and dirty?? Out of shape? And said to the client, after 20 minutes of unpleasant fucking, "Give me the money... you came... what's the problem???" and out the door he went. Really?? No way. No fucking way. I have met Kristian and afterwards, kept in touch for awhile and know that this guy goes above and beyond to please a client.... maybe, to his own detriment, sometimes... He is a class act and his re... um ... entry into the biz has been a bright spot... something for me to look forward to this summer... definitely.

Now, about VR.... He is gorgeous. The pictures and the vids are true. But passionate? Into it? Aggressive? With me, not so much. Do I regret it? Not at all. The sight of him in his skin tight Calvins was a fantasy come true for me..... but he is not the one that really made me ... um... cum. Nope, not once. That was Santiago... his hot, sweet, muscle butt.... you all know where. And the man has an impressive dick... and that's just a bonus for me....

Hmm... maybe Kristian and Santiago??? Together??? That could work.

Now, in fairness.. a couple of things to add..... looking back, I don't think that Santi and VR "worked" really well together. There were some "couple" moments... a little tension.... an edge... that made me wonder if they were quite ready to watch each other have sex with a stranger... and yes, this is based on all my years as a psychotherapist... more likely, all my years as a psycho...

And lastly, I have to admit, that I have a higher standard these days. (Maybe before, if it had been just Racek and me, it would have been ok..... he wouldn't have had anyone else to pick up the ... um ... load, so to speak... and I would have been able to rim him.... but, that's not the way that it happened....) and do you know whose fault that is???

David's.

Okie

Archived