THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage in ATL

Guest loboguy
This topic is 5683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Being a massage therapist in Atl and a poster on this board I think it would be arrogant to list myself so I'll list this guy Jason. Every client I have that has been to Jason really liked his massage allot. I have never heard anything negative while some guys with 70 + reviews on the massage sites iv heard horrible things about. here's a link

http://www.atlantabodymassage.com/

Massage Therapist in Atlanta

Definitely check out Atlanta Fantasy Bodywork (a k a RON) on Massage M4M....When I was in Atlanta on business I scheduled two sessions with Ron. First was at his home/studio (which is a fantasy experience in and of itself!!) and then the second at my hotel.

Having booked others from the M4M site in different cities, Ron is absolutely the BEST I have ever had....not only a certified and experienced massage therapist theraputically, but the sensual and erotic touches (and ending) will send you home smiling for days!! Email me privately if you have any specific questions.....ENJOY!!

Archived