THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lucas coming to Philly

good ol boy
This topic is 5676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings

Lucas is coming to Philly. He "looks" great and as I have said before, Philly needs to step it up a notch. Lucas is definitely a step in the right direction. He has two reviews. One from Silver Dollar. The reviews are about 4 years old. Lucas' rate is 300.00 for the hour in and 320.00 out. Most people in Philadelphia charge 200 (ish).

Without having been reviewed in 4 years i am not sure I want to move in that direction. I hate bickering over the price. I never ask someone to come down in the price. It is my belief that the price is the price and we are not dealing with used cars.

However, It has been four years since he has been reviewed.

Thoughts, he is arriving today...

i hired him a year ago in new york and had such a great time i had him visit for a weekend and it was great. highly recommended; very user friendly. if i had the time, i would have him out for another weekend. sexually, he is very good and affectionate. a body to die for.

does he look like the pics ???

Yes! the only difference is that he had some hair on his pecs. he was not a beast or a bear. just some hair. Again he was wonderful. A very nice person. Refreshing.. I saw him a second time... He followed up with a thank you text. It is the small things that make a difference.

home-base

Hi. Does anyone know where he is located? Chicago? Miami? New York? Thanks.

I can answer this question. He lives in the suburbs of Chicago, however he doesn't do in-calls at his place and he doesn't advertise much in his hometown.

He travels a fair amount of time to see regular clients all over the country.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived