THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NICK ANGELO – Visiting NYC in March… Any Info?

whipped guy
This topic is 5679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Meant to tell you....

Seriously... I contacted this guy years ago. Thought he had a hot butt. So I did my usual stuff about wanting a very aggressive guy with a top mentality... and he replied something like, "Can't you read? My ad says versatile bottom" so I passed as well.....

Not a match for you, Whip. Unless you want to do the whipping.

Thanks also for your insight.

Okie

..i scheduled an appt with nick for his upcoming nyc trip....he said he was into being a top on the phone.....and now, i am wondering if i made a mistake....as far as the roid rage thing on muscle service, i am fine with that as long as it is channeled into some vigor while fucking...the homophobia is a turn off

I talked to him on the phone about a year or two about me flying him to me for an overnight or a weekend. He was very friendly--took the time to say that had a day job and just couldn't go away at the drop of a hat. He also said that he charged a lot for taking trips--but that if I were to come to SF and schedule things ahead of time--the price would be much more reasonable. I had the feeling at the time that he didn't like to travel-and that was why he put his travel prices so high. I did ask about his pictures because they were the same he had had for several years-he said he was in great shape--and that nothing had changed.

So again on the phone a year ago he was very friendly--I have no knowledge of how closely his appearance matches his photos.

Gman

• 2 weeks later...

...i did end up seing Nick in NYC during his visit....he was great, romantic, handsome,responsive, verbal...gentle, masculine, deep voice, aussie accent...not homophobic at all,...sexxy, hung, interactive, affectionate, and of course, beautifully built and muscled...he is gay, and kissed wonderfully...not at all like the muscle service guys characterize him...and not gay for pay...his dick has a curve that will srtoke the prostate perfectly....and so many beautiful body parts to taste...good conversation in the afterglow...i am glad i saw him and plan to se him whenever he travels east

Is it just me, he looks really blowed, is that a side effect of roid? He almost looks cartoonish, he probably makes a lot of muscle worshiper really happy, but I just think he looks like he has something done to his face, maybe a nose job? I think work on your outside is good, but when it start to be so obvious, it's not so good...Kind of off the topic here..

...i did end up seing Nick in NYC during his visit....he was great, romantic, handsome,responsive, verbal...gentle, masculine, deep voice, aussie accent...not homophobic at all,...sexxy, hung, interactive, affectionate, and of course, beautifully built and muscled...he is gay, and kissed wonderfully...not at all like the muscle service guys characterize him...and not gay for pay...his dick has a curve that will srtoke the prostate perfectly....and so many beautiful body parts to taste...good conversation in the afterglow...i am glad i saw him and plan to se him whenever he travels east

Fuck, man, this sounds sooooooo hot! In the message that he sent me last year after I'd contacted him-- his words were sooooo enticing, too! Remember guys, we all have had our good as well as bad days! Perhaps with the "muscle stuff" at that website-- Nick was having some problems, too! I will give hiring him in the future a lot of thought before pursuing a meeting, but I really could appreciate the words which Best... wrote about his encounter with Nick and Nick's present attributes!

"I don't worship muscles or any human being!" BTW

Archived