THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fetish vs. Kink

Charlie
This topic is 7502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can already see an argument developing here about the definition of fetish as opposed to kink. As I understand "fetish", it refers to focus on a particular object, whether natural (e.g., a huge cock) or an addition to the scene (e.g., stiletto heels), without the presence of which the subject cannot become sexually aroused. "Kink", on the other hand, seems to involve an activity or entire scenario, such as being spanked or coach/student roleplaying. I look forward to an impassioned discussion on this matter.

Hmmm. Interesting. You know (and I'm in no way saying I'm right - I've never really looked them up or thought about it all that much to be honest), I really never considered them all that differet. *shrugs* To me, fetishes and kinks have always meant basically the same thing. Technically, what you say makes sense though. I just never really thought about it.

I agree with Charlie on this-in fact I was going to post just about the same opinion in the thread I started.

One can get excited about a lot of objects,places,body parts,and physical types-in fact some fetishists can get off on the object,bodypart etc...on its own,with no physical contact with another person being involved.

Kink to me involves out of the "norm"eroticism or sex that someone else is involved in.One may fetishize(?is that the term?)A 6'6'' redhead with a 13 inch uncut cock and lemon size balls sticking down the leg of his basketball shorts(!)But to have such a fella apply electic torture devices to your nipples while tickling you with an ostrich feather-that is kink!

Guest random

>I can already see an argument developing here about the

>definition of fetish as opposed to kink.

I don't think their should be any arguments at all. They'e obviously different and considered on the outside of sexual activity. I simply feel that it would be better served to rename this forum Fetishes and Kink. And I keep posting about both till I'm asked not to do so :).

BTW Charlie have you relocated to PS yet? If so is it what you had expected so far?

Archived