THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

THERE'S A NEW CLUB IN TOWN

Cooper
This topic is 5681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's advertised in NEXT as: "EXPERIENCE--CURIOUS--LIFESTYLE" ... GO GO BOYS ... DANCE DJ .... DRINK SPECIALS ... The model in the ad is Tristan, former Gaiety dancer.

Every "Sexy" Sunday at C.L. LOUNGE

132 Ninth Ave (between 18th & 19th Streets), NYC

Hosted by Marc Anthony

Doors Open 8pm

No cover before 11pm

The "NEW" show started Sunday, Feb 22nd. Although I didn't attend, I heard there were 6 dancers. It's night and time compete with the 20 Club but NYC has room for many more new male go-go Clubs. Good luck!

Coop

"Look's like the "posse" may have to do a bit of club hopping this Sunday. I'll drive."

G56, I agree, a review is necessary before we can recommend the "CL Lounge" to others. Yes, a road trip is in order, however, maybe we can bum a ride in rentdad's stretch limo, move over TJ... ;-)

Why doesn't someone have a strip club on a Saturday night? I remember how packed the Gaiety used to be on Saturday nights and I'm sure a Saturday club would be successful.Personally it's really hard for me to get into the city on Sunday nights.

So plans are confirmed for tomorrow (Sunday March 1) - TJ and I will be in new york city and plan to check out this new place and club 20 - not sure if the timing - but probably around 8 at Club 20 followed by a stop at the new place with dancing boys. Hopefully we'll see some of the "posse" at one or both places.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, no more

I just got the official word that C.L. Lounge Sunday night event is no more. It lasted only 2 weeks. I heard that the owner didn't want to make the financial investment necessary to make it work, so, the promoter called it quits.

Hope there's still someone out there who's willing to give a NYC male strip club a shot.

Coop

Archived