THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Airfare to Montreal

Poppie
This topic is 5774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've finally run out of miles, so now it's gonna cost me. I'm looking at airfare from Florida (for flights I like) starting at $500. Similar flights on Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire are about $300. What's the catch? Anyone have experiences with these websites? Almost sounds too good to be true. With the savings on Airfare and a favorable exchange these days, I'm sure The Boys will appreciate some company from their neighbors to the south.

Great Bargain

All three sources are good and reliable. The $294 roundtrip and non-stop from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal is an incredible bargain. It has not been that low in a very long time. And the choice of times and flights is really good for now. This is Snowbird Time, so lots of Canadians are flying back and forth frequently and want good service. These flights will cease on April 15 when all Canadians are back home. And on Air Canada, you will have nice service, and your plane comes in to the center of the terminal at Dorval in Montreal (rather than the far end for U.S. airlines) so you can walk right across the aisle into customs and then out the door. It's a great and easy way to start an enjoyable visit to Montreal.

RE: Great Bargain

I was quite happy to find Air Canada flying daily nonstops between Montreal and Orlando for very reasonable fares. As Karl mentions, the planes are clean and they offer in flight entertainment (TV, movies, that is) for no additional fee. (At times, I've found one way flights for $64.) It sure beats lengthy layovers in Atlanta, Cleveland, Philly, New York, etc.

Archived