THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Twinks at BOARDWALK

Karl-G
This topic is 5774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BOARDWALK in Fort Lauderdale continues to attract new cute, sexy young dancers and provide a very pleasant atmosphere. A friend and I went there on Wednesday evening and had a delightful time with a steady stream of very interactive dancers.

JORG is a delightful, cute young 20 year old dancer from Cuba. He has a dazzling smile, sparkling eyes, jet black hair, a delightful smooth body, and is well hung. He is affectionate, sweet, and enjoys playing with customers.

JOEL is a new dancer from Costa Rica. He is 22, works out in a gym four times a week and has a splendid body with firm pecs, flat firm abs, nice muscles all over, beautiful legs, smooth skin all over, and is well endowed. He shaves his head, has a great smile, and converses easily.

PHILLIP is 22, from West Virginia, works in landscaping during the day, and dances some evenings. He is cute, on the tall side, with a very nice body and ass, and is well hung. He is very interactive.

MANUEL is a pure delight, cute as can be, with a nice body, very well hung, sweet round firm ass, and skin as smooth as can be all over. He is affectionate, sweet, cuddly, and enjoys playing. Highly recommended.

SERGIY is a very handsome young man from Ukraine. He has the beautiful white Russian skin and amazingly smooth all over. He is nicely muscled, beautifully proportioned, has a firm round ass, and speaks excellent English and enjoys talking and playing.

SEBASTIEN is a very cute young dancer from Colombia. He speaks excellent English and has a very nice, firm, slightly muscled body with excellent endowment and full ripe ass. He has a sweet smile, is bright, and enjoys talking and playing.

HUGO is one of the cutest regular twinks in the bar. He has a ready smile, a beautiful young muscled body with very nice endowment and firm round ass; he speaks English well and has been there long enough that he knows how to make customers happy. He can be affectionate, sweet, and cuddly if encouraged.

HELMUT from Mexico City and Montreal was there and looking better than ever. He just returned from visiting his family in Mexico City and was relaxed, happy, satisfied, had lost a little weight from his waist and thighs, and looked more gorgeous than ever. His English is excellent.

FRANCISCO is a new very handsome young Black man from the Dominican Republic. He has a gorgeous muscled body with fine endowment and ass, a ready smile, and is anxious to please customers.

There were many more dancers, including: BRUNO, DENNIS, JAMES, DANIEL, MICHAEL, MICKEY, and FREDERICK. There is a cute, sexy new bartender, CARLOS.

Posters in the bar advertised that LUKAS RIDGESTON and JOHAN PAULIK, stars of BelAmi films, will make several appearances at BOARDWALK between Dec. 26 and Jan 5, 2009. They will also be making appearances at other gay venues in South Florida during that time.

Some day I will stop getting excited when I read these elaborate posts that make the Boardwalk dancers sound so wonderful :( I let the OP get me all excited (yet again) that there might be some promising new talent this season... unfortunately its more of the same: A whole bunch of very plain looking latino guys who haven't seen a gym in months. I'm here for 3 weeks so I'll keep trying and hoping for a pleasant surprise one night. Tonight's saving grace was Andy: sexy looking blond boy who is probbly a little older than he looks, blond spikey hair, lots of tatoos and a pretty hot defined body. The only guy in the place whose abs were at all visible. Helmut is very nice (and great fun) but I think he's looked much better in the past. He was good for a couple dances but probably not for a repeat performance. I wonder how much a flight to Atlanta would cost for next weekend...

>...Helmut is very nice (and great fun) but I think he's

>looked much better in the past.

You mean you liked him better with his head shaved, in big black army boots, and 15 pounds heavier?

>He was good for a couple

>dances but probably not for a repeat performance.

Can't imagine how you could enjoy any dances in that back room at Boardwalk :-(. Now Johnny's is another matter entirely...

>...Helmut is very nice (and great fun) but I think he's

>looked much better in the past.

You mean you liked him better with his head shaved, in big black army boots, and 15 pounds heavier?

>He was good for a couple

>dances but probably not for a repeat performance.

Can't imagine how you could enjoy any dances in that back room at Boardwalk :-(. Now Johnny's is another matter entirely...

>>...Helmut is very nice (and great fun) but I think he's

>>looked much better in the past.

>

>You mean you liked him better with his head

>shaved, in big black army boots, and 15 pounds

>heavier?

>

His new hairdo is kinda cute, footwear isn't a factor for me either way. I liked his body better when he was a little more muscular.

>>...Helmut is very nice (and great fun) but I think he's

>>looked much better in the past.

>

>You mean you liked him better with his head

>shaved, in big black army boots, and 15 pounds

>heavier?

>

His new hairdo is kinda cute, footwear isn't a factor for me either way. I liked his body better when he was a little more muscular.

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair: there was one pretty hot new guy at Boardwalk on Friday: Skyler. He said it was his first night. Very nice looking white all american jock type. Unfortunately, when I tried to get him to do a lap dance (or 5), the 200 square foot lap dance room was totally full with customers in all 4 of the horribly uncomfortable seats and others hovering over them "waiting." I elected to have my lap dance out in the main bar... it was OK but he could have made 2-3 times as much if there was a decent spot for us to have a semi-private encounter...

• 2 weeks later...

BOZO JUST RETURNED FROM A WEEK IN SOUTH FLORIDA. UNFORTUNATELY, HE DIDN'T RUN INTO LUSTINGUY AT EITHER JOHNNY'S OR BOARDWALK :(.

BOARDWALK WAS A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT TWO OR THREE DANCERS THAT BOZO WOULD BOTHER TO GIVE A SECOND GLANCE AT IF THEY PASSED HIM BY IN THE STREET: LUCIO, SERGEY, AND JOSEPH AKA VICTOR. BRIAN AND DONOVAN WERE MARGINALLY ACCEPTABLE. ALTHOUGH ON A WEEKEND EVENING WITH OVER 30 DANCERS, THOSE WERE SLIM PICKINGS. THE OTHERS WERE ALL EITHER TOO SKINNY, TOO FAT, OR TOO UGLY. A FEW WERE POSITIVELY GRUESOME. THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUYS THERE EACH NIGHT WERE THE TWO HUNKY BARTENDERS: CARLOS (THE FUTURE MRS. BOZO) AND DANNY.

IN CASE NO ONE IS FAMILIAR, THE AREA FOR LAP DANCES AT BOARDWALK IS A 6' X 8' ROOM WITH 4 VERY UNCOMFORTABLE MASSAGE CHAIRS - NO PRIVACY AT ALL. ALSO, A COUPLE OF THE DRAG QUEEN/EMCEES AT BOARDWALK SEEMED OLDER THAN METHUSALEH. FINALLY, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY FLORIDA STILL PERMITS SMOKING INDOORS? ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!

[image]http://www.computer-guru.com/images/BOZO.GIF[/image]

B :+ Z :+

Archived