THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BOARDWALK and JOHNNY'S Last Night

Karl-G
This topic is 5944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a gorgeous morning in Fort Lauderdale, and my memories of last night at Boardwalk are as rosy as the beautiful dawn sky this morning. newatthis and I met at BOARDWALK shortly before nine, and we spent the evening with a continual parade of cute, handsome, smooth, charming, and interactive young men. It was a delight. The bar continues to change the interior decor. A large sheet/screen has been hung and stretched between the two rooms and videos of Carnaval in Rio were being shown on it, and they were good. The sound level was reasonable; the music was good; Mickey and Vince, the bartenders, were pleasant as always. And the dancers we played with were great.

Our first guest was Alain, the tall, well built blond boy I had missed last time. He is 21, from Cuba, has a beautiful muscled but trim body, a delightful bubble butt, and is certainly well hung. Although he was a little cool and stiff in demeanor when we first met, as we chatted and joked and petted, he warmed up, and we ended up having a delightful interactive time with him. He is a very nice young man and highly recommended.

Out second visitor was Gilberto, a dancer both of us have known and liked for a couple of years. He enjoys having his back and neck massaged and gives good massages in return. He is fun to play with, nice to chat with, and very obliging. He is tall and smooth and confident and always a pleasure.

Sergei was our third guest. He is from Ukraine, and has a beautiful, full figure, muscled and smooth with prominent pecs and beautiful bubble butt. He is a little reticent and quiet, but well worth a visit.

But our incredible discovery of the evening was one of the finest dancers we have ever found, Ronnie from the Czech Republic. We first noticed him dancing on stage; he really danced, and well. He has a beautiful smooth, firm, muscled body. And his eyes! They are pale blue-grey and mesmerizing. His skin is flawless; he has beautiful features; and his teeth are so level and even and white, that when he smiles, the whole room is dazzled. He works out at the gym every day, plays hockey and other sports, and his wonderful body shows it. His thighs are very firm, but not big or bulging. And when he came to join us, we discovered he is also a great conversationalist whose English is excellent, and funny, warm, and engaging. He snuggled and cuddled and chatted and laughed with us and was interactive from the very beginning. He stayed with us a long time and provided us with great pleasure. He's a wonderful guy.

We also briefly tried a couple of other dancers, but the above four were outstanding.

Then we decided to give the new Johnny's a try. There was a good crowd inside, but frankly, we stayed only five minutes. The reason was not the dancers, but the excruciating sound level. It was painfully loud. Changes continue to be made. There are now four booths with curtains, Montreal style, along the south and east walls of the room. That looks very promising, but the space is tight. As we walked around the bar, I saw at least three dancers I would have talked with and played with had the sound level been reasonable:a cute little blond, a slender good-looking dancer who used to be at Boardwalk, and a nice looking slender brunette. None of the dancers were bad looking or scruffy; improvements in recruiting have been made. There is an ad in Hotspots seeking boy-next-door type dancers. There were perhaps eight dancers in all; there may have been a few more. One dances on the main stage and another on the stage by the door. A number of the customers were young and good looking and worth meeting if you had been able to converse.

Work is certainly been done on JOHNNY'S, but there is still a ways to go. It is worth keeping your eye on. Hopefully, they will turn the sound down; Johnny's traditionally has had a good sound level which allows easy conversation. The increased volume is not good.

RE: Ronnie @ BOARDWALK

>But our incredible discovery of the evening was one of the

>finest dancers we have ever found, Ronnie from the

>Czech Republic. We first noticed him dancing on stage; he

>really danced, and well. He has a beautiful smooth, firm,

>muscled body. And his eyes! They are pale blue-grey and

>mesmerizing. His skin is flawless; he has beautiful features;

>and his teeth are so level and even and white, that when he

>smiles, the whole room is dazzled. He works out at the gym

>every day, plays hockey and other sports, and his wonderful

>body shows it. His thighs are very firm, but not big or

>bulging. And when he came to join us, we discovered he is

>also a great conversationalist whose English is excellent, and

>funny, warm, and engaging. He snuggled and cuddled and

>chatted and laughed with us and was interactive from the very

>beginning. He stayed with us a long time and provided us with

>great pleasure. He's a wonderful guy.

Believe it or not, Karl has understated Ronnie's charms. Those mesmerizing blue-grey eyes peer out at you through thick, long eyelashes. While I petted him, he held my gaze with a dreamy look that had me hyperventillating. And when he started teasing me back, those same eyes took on a mischievous aspect: "look what I'm doing to you."

The icing on the cake was his complete naturalness and lack of ego -- every time I complimented him, he blushed in boyish shyness and murmured "thank you."

I should comment on Karl's amazing ability to conjure beautiful boys out of the void. When I arrived at Boardwalk a little earlier than he did, the situation looked distinctly unpromising -- about 10 dancers, all too old, or too big, or too dour for my taste. Two minutes after Karl's arrival on the scene, the situation had completely turned around.

Give JOHNNY'S a second chance

>Then we decided to give the new Johnny's a try. There

>was a good crowd inside, but frankly, we stayed only five

>minutes. The reason was not the dancers, but the excruciating

>sound level. It was painfully loud. ... A number

>of the customers were young and good looking and worth meeting

>if you had been able to converse.

>

>Work is certainly been done on JOHNNY'S, but there is

>still a ways to go. It is worth keeping your eye on.

>Hopefully, they will turn the sound down; Johnny's

>traditionally has had a good sound level which allows easy

>conversation. The increased volume is not good.

I'm happy to report that the new management at Johnny's seems committed to good customer service. A day or two ago, I fired off an email to them remarking about the painful sound level during our visit. Within 12 hours I had a response from the owner in which he apologized for what happened, told me he had instructed his DJ and manager to keep the sound level low enough so conversation was possible, and offered me a free drink the next time I came in.

• 3 weeks later...

Update on BOARDWALK- June 28

Boardwalk this evening was filled with the largest and most delightful array of twinks ever seen there. They were not the 18 year old skinny types, but many, many handsome, sexy, smooth, cute young guys in their early twenties. I couldn't believe how many there were, including many new faces and bodies. They were all friendly, interactive, and circulated regularly. The crowd was nice but not huge and ideal for chatting with all the boys you wanted.

Andrew is a wonderful new guy from Chicago, a university student, body smooth as silk, size 13 shoes, friendly, intelligent, and very receptive.

Aaron is a cute new blond twink who danced formerly at Dude's. but was not their beefed up type. He is perfect at Boardwalk, cute, vigorous, interactive, smooth, and nice.

Andreas from Cuba has one of the cutest faces you will ever see, with bedroom eyes of the sweetest kind. He too is a university student, beautiful chest and pecs and abs, and delightful round bubble butt. He is very bright, speaks perfect English, and is fascinating to chat with.

Joshua has danced here before and is a beautiful twink with smooth skin, long legs, dark curly hair, and cute smile. This is not the muscular Joshua of past days.

Alain is a beautiful tall smooth blond boy from Brazil with a gorgeous body delightful for stroking and very well endowed. He seems to glower, but he is actually sweet and soft spoken and interactive and very nice. Highly recommended.

Steven is a new boy from Peru, of American-Peruvian heritage. His eyes twinkle, he has curly black hair and a smile that is teasing, coy, sexy, and fun. He speaks perfect English and he knows how to please customers. He is a lot of fun.

Ronnie is the gorgeous, delightful boy from the Czech Republic who dances very well, has a splendid body, is fun to chat with, and is delightfully interactive.

Nick was the single skinny little twink, and he was the acrobat of the night on the ceiling pole. He circulated on the bar, sometimes walking and sometimes hanging from the bar. He was interactive both vertically and horizontally.

If you like muscles, but not overdone, Alan and Sergei were very nice for petting, smooth, firm, warm, and muscular.

If you like African-American boys, Sean is tall, smooth, very handsome, a good conversationalist, and quite interactive. Dennis and another very handsome Black dancer were also present.

Plus there were many other dancers; there were probably thirty in all, plus several drag queens. All in all, it was a very nice Saturday night, although it is not quite over yet.

Archived