THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BOARDWALK BOYS TONIGHT

Karl-G
This topic is 5986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What a fantastic evening! First I went to a concert by Seraphic Fire, Miami's professional chamber choir, accompanied by Firebird, the new chamber orchestra. They performed all Handel and Mozart at All Saints Episcopal Church in Fort Lauderdale. It was extraordinary! They all appear to be 25-30 years old and the best musicians you can imagine. One of the women sang the Queen of the Night aria from "Magic Flute" ten feet in front of me!! The hairs on the back of my neck are still quivering with excitement! It was like having your own Esterhazy Palace and court musicians in an intimate setting. One of the tenors, who looked like he might be a quarterback at Miami U, sang the most beautiful Mozart aria in a very high range, "Torna la Pace" from "Idomeneo." It was exquisite. We didn't want to let them go. I'm not sure what the connection is, but about 75% of the audience was gay. Some of the male singers were cute as can be, very talented, neat and well dressed. Well?

Then on the way home, I stopped at BOARDWALK, and what do I find to my delight, but a whole new batch of dancers, including some delightful, voluptuous, smooth, and eminently fondlable twinks. My favorites were the wonderful new Joshua (from Fort Lauderdale), Hugo (from Brazil), Stonie (from Fort Lauderdale), Waggoner (from Brazil), Thiago (who is so cute it is hard to believe he is real), and a stunning tall crew cut blond boy who was so popular I couldn't get to him tonight. And lots of other dancers. There were also many muscular guys. It was a great selection and a wonderful evening. The music was very interesting tonight - not a single hard rock number but all eminently danceable Latin American tunes. It was almost like being in a town square in Mexico on a warm evening and listening to mariachi music playing and watching dozens of nearly naked handsome guys dancing. What more could one want?

Archived