THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Magnum 54 May 11, 2007

Cooper
This topic is 5986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Magnum 54 May 11, 2008

Hey Excelntsvc, As for "getting a life", well, I'm also a good "fisher" man and do enjoy surfing the net. Look what I caught this AM. Seems daddy's is the place to go for updated information on Strip Clubs. A big Hooville welcome to the fans of "jossip". Please join in, you have a great site.

http://www.jossip.com/one-thing-gay-new-yorkers-dont-do-well-strip-clubs-20080513/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Magnum 54 May 11, 2008

Hey, Just so the millions of "jossip" readers know, Taz and I have been "banned4life" from Magnum54 just for posting those accurate reviews you've read . Just goes to show how "freedom of speech" is handled by a Mad Man claiming to run a strip club. Warning: Be careful what you say about Magnum54, for you also will be "threatened". You can contact me privately though my inbox for more details. Seems Taz and I aren't the only ones being threatened by Mad Man.

Btw, we still are accepting bids on our useless Magnum54 VIP Membership cards. Interested? They can also be used for free admission to Show World in W. Babylon.

C }( }( P E R

"Fisher"

Cooper,

How can you "Fisher" while surfing?

Doing 2 things at once can make you fall off the surf board and get hurt.

What are you going to do this weekend since Lawn Chair/Magnum 28 hasnt posted any news about opening this week?

I wonder who the manager of the 20 club will be this week.

Cheers

Archived