THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Stock Bar Fight

ServeUncutUncle
This topic is 5999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was there.

(wonder why)

A group of "macho's" decided to fight after pushing a waiter who was trying to serve customers.

Security asked the "machos" to leave the club but instead of leaving they began throwing bottles and knocking over tables and chairs.

The incident is on video (from security cameras not the live site) and that information has been turned over to the police.

A news reporter stated that this might have been a anti gay incident. It was not. Police told the reporter that there was no evidence other than this was a fight involving drunk customers.

The portion of the police news interview stating that the police have never in 16 years been called to STOCK BAR for any violence was unfortunately also cut out.

RE: Stock Bar's Party

Speaking of Stock Bar... This weekend the club is hosting it's "Roof's on Fire" party. Last year the theme was the Circus, this year it's Medieval Times. The stage has been turned into a castle and the dancers are dressed as gladiators. All 3 stages were put to use as dancers performed on each. Over 30 dancers were working and none seemed to have any problems keeping their tools erect. Excellent show last night and the bar looks amazing. My compliments to the organizers.

Luv,

The fight was on ladys night. It did involve a white waiter and black customer however it was not at all racial incident.

(see above post)

It involved a person who bunked into another person who spilled a drink onto a customer and so the egos erupted when the bunker wouldnt replace the spilled "cock" tail.

Typical str8 people BS.

Last night was ladys night again, and good time was had by 300+ customers.

Thanks for the clarification of what happened at Stock. IMO these types of fights are more likely when str8s mix with gays in a situation where drinking may lead some to inebriation. The only other altercation I recall in a male stripper club was at Campus a few years ago, which was also on a Ladies Night. In that case the male stripper allegedly assaulted a lady in the backroom. This was during the period when there were doors on the cubicles. After that incident, which the police investigated, the doors were removed (much to the chagrin of certain gay clients!).

I always avoid going to the stripper bars on Ladies nights. I would prefer if they didn't have such nights at all but I understand that for all the str8 male dancers, they are a popular feature. I guess a few minor incidents won't change that. Just hope nothing ever serious happens.

Guest msclonly

Interesting, how many of the dancers REALLY dislike Ladies night and ignore them!

THis often makes for a very interesting time to get a dance with them, while the gals get drunk and LOUD!

:+ :7 :+

Archived