THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Tap in Windsor (Detroit)

twinkboylover28
This topic is 5991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Tap will be re-opening their new basement this Friday, April 25th. It will feature a bar, dj, strippers and lap dances like it did 10 years ago. The lap dance booths will also feature curtains. The main floor, which currently is the stage for the strippers, will be converted into a dance floor with karaoke. I'm not sure what they're going to do with the upstairs, which currently is where the private curtained lap dance booths are.

They have about 6 new dancers since I was there in January. The Tap was very busy for a typical Friday. I like it because it's 100% SMOKE-FREE!

I actually had my first dance with a slender African-American, which was interesting since there were no skinny white twinks which I found super attractive.

"Taylor" was the closest white "twink-type" that somewhat appealed to me, but he wasn't all that and a bag of chips like the dancers at Taboo in Montreal.

Anyways, they charge cover now and I believe the lap dances are $20.

I took the advice of a fellow boardmemeber and negotiated my dances to $10 prior to going up for private lap dances (that's HALF price on a busy Friday!)

Plus I was able to do MUCH more with this GAY dancer behind the curtains as I was with the straight dancer from last year. It all depends who you take and what you negotiate PRIOR to going up.

My dancer was new as it was hist first night. He basiclaly counted 6 minutes as 1 song/lap dance.

Usually , in the past, 3 minutes equalled 1 song.

Anyways, it's worth checking out. They even reduced the price of coke from $5 to $3.25

My only complaint was that the music was BLASTING and I thought I was going to lose my hearing and go deaf.

I could barely have a conversation with the dancers becuse it was so loud and uncomfortable. I was in pain.

I'm told the volume will be corrected for the basement grand opening this Friday.

On other fronts, I think it's extremely rude when other customers fart right next to you in a strip club. It's totally disgusting and nasty. Don't people have any manners any more or are they too drunk to know what they're doing? I mean I might pay a hot dancer to do that but not a nasty fat old customer. Gross! LOL.

Anyways, go check out the Tap!

Oh yeah I almost forgot, the border at the Tunnel was insane. It was a full 2 hour wait at 2:30am. Furthermore, the Ambassador bridge is under construction on the US side.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Montreal and Club Taboo this May for some REAL, skinny, white, boyish, adorable and affectionate twinks. :)

Well, I was there Saturday night and it was very disappointing. The basement wasn't re-opened as promised. They tell me now it should be open sometime in May. Plus, they only had a total of 5 or 6 dancers. No twinks.

The Tap has been open for nearly a year now. I wont be going again any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived