THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal Report: March 2008

newatthis
This topic is 6031 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Brutal winter all over Québec; I hear that Québec City and points east had snow up to the rooftops. Montreal itself has emerged from the worst of it. It’s still cold (highs in the 20’s when I arrive, up to the 30’s a few days later); there’s still snow on the ground; but the streets and sidewalks are pretty clear and it’s mostly sunny.

Campus (before 9 pm) is the hands-down winner this visit. The kind of slim, muscled, swimmer’s-build kind of guys I love, most of them with bright smiles and likable personalities, are ubiquitous.

There are two new 18-year olds. Michael (later Mickaël, and by the end of the week, Mike) is tall and blond, built along football player lines, but with a thin layer of baby fat covering the muscles on his upper body and arms. (I discover his amazingly solid muscled thighs later.) He has an engaging smile and personality and is very popular with the clients. Even on slow nights, he’s taken to the back repeatedly.

Though I notice him right away, I don’t plan to seek him out; he’s not my type. But despite his youth and inexperience, he’s mastered the keys to success: from time to time he stops for an unhurried chat with me at the bar, and eventually he wins me over. He knows the keys to success in the back booths, too; I’m very happy when we emerge.

The second 18-year old is Kevin, a little taller and a little shyer than Michael, dirty blond, with a round face and a slimmer, less muscled body. Kevin is somewhat goofily romantic. He professes to be in love with Chris. Chris reacts like an indulgent older brother, hanging out with him and occasionally sending him drinks from the other end of the bar. Kevin likes to cuddle – he stretches his 6’ frame out on the bench with his upper body snuggled against me, enfolded tightly in my arms. His stage shows are more energetic than any other dancer’s; he has a unique jerky motion which works well for his “fast,” not so well for his “slow.” He’s drenched in sweat when he comes off stage; I send him upstairs to clean up before I take him to the back. He’s dynamite in the booths; not at all what I would have predicted from his manner out front.

Then there’s a cute, slim guy, nicely muscled from his construction job, named Jérémie. He’s from the Gaspésie and has a quirky sense of humor. Masseur Steve tells me that people from the Gaspésie are reputed to be very nice; when I repeat this to Jérémie, he adds “and very impolite.” As the week goes on and I get to know him, I realize he’s a little hyperactive – always in motion, downstairs, upstairs, walking around to different customers. He’s also a little needy about getting me to do dances with him, but in a nice way, and I like his smile and his attitude. I’m happy for him on Thursday, when I notice that for once he’s doing all right – engaged in conversation with lots of clients, and taken to the back more than once.

On my last night my attention is directed to Felix by a local friend. Dark hair, very good-looking, very nice body. I like what I see, and my friend reports that he’s great in the back. No time to check him out this visit, so I add him to my to-do list.

I didn’t get around to red-haired Chad, who has moved to Campus from L’Adonis. He’s looking very good – more grown up and less edgy.

Other dancers working the early shift at Campus last week included Mickey/Lance, Marco, Gael, Roberto, Dano, Shannon, William (too skeletal for my taste, sort of like an anorexic bodybuilder), Pascal, Alonzo, Sébastien, Johnny, Sylvester, heavily-muscled Max (also reported by my local friend to be great in the back), Brandon, Eric, Miguel, Rico, Josh, Jordan, and Francis.

As reported earlier, Campus has replaced its floor-to-ceiling heavy curtains with lighter weight material that begins a few feet off the floor and allows the dancers’ heads to be seen over the top. I don’t much like the reduced privacy, though it doesn’t seem to inhibit the dancers much.

Taboo has a new gimmick: Thursday night is “duo night.” About once an hour there is a nude erotic show by a pair of dancers which can get quite hot. Watching with Francis and Pierre-Luc, it’s clear from our bird’s eye view that body parts are brushing other body parts in ways that surely must be illegal. We have some fun after one duo dance teasing the self-described “straight” dancer who got harder and harder as his duo progressed.

Otherwise Taboo is a disappointment. There are plenty of dancers, but most do not interest me. Many have regressed to the old Taboo style of being more interested in hanging out with their friends than talking to customers. Case in point: Alex. He’s a tall, dirty blond, 19 year old from Québec City with glasses – I suspect most people pass him over without a second glance. On Monday night he ends up on a stool right behind me; I reach back and fondle his leg. He responds immediately, bringing his drink down to my table. Within seconds his leg is over mine and he’s caressing me and exchanging little kisses. He responds to my massage with moves and sounds of appreciation. In the back he’s great – the guardians don’t seem to be checking at all tonight. And as I suspected, he’s quite handsome without his glasses. He reminds me of Jean-Sébastien, although not as handsome or as sexually sophisticated.

Two nights later, I spot Alex across the room. I can’t catch his eye, but eventually he gets up and walks past me directly to a table on the other side. Clearly he doesn’t see or remember me. A little later, he passes me again to land at the far side of the bar, where he sits for the rest of the evening with some other dancers. His tough luck – had he been more alert, he could have made big bucks off me, and I didn’t see anyone else take him to the back the whole time I was there.

Dancers at Taboo last week included Christopher, Phillip, Francesco=Frank (formerly of Adonis and Campus, looking less ‘roided and more normal), the Mexican trio David, Marco, and Zachary, Nathan, Alex, Terry, Dominic (yet another Dominic), Zach, Danny (an American college student who drives up 3 times a week to dance), beautiful Hugo, Francesco, Francis, Pierre-Luc, Jonathan, and Tyler.

Stock. On Sunday, as I’m leaving the metro at Beaudry, someone wearing a cap calls out my name. It takes me a moment to recognize Julien, formerly of Taboo. He yells that he’s on his way to the gym and will be working at Stock tonight. When I finish with masseur Steve late that evening, I go looking for Julien. Stock is hopping – completely full, lots of energy. Nevertheless, I feel like I’m at a big party where I know no one. I spend about 15 minutes searching for Julien without success. The other dancers are all of the immensely-muscled-walk-around-the-stage-and-pose variety, so I leave after half an hour.

I stop again at Stock on Monday. They are in “reduced mode” – only have the small stage and bar open (which I find more intimate and less intimidating). A quick glance around reveals no Julien and no one else of interest; I don’t stay.

Free Wi-Fi is now being provided throughout the city through a non-profit community group with the cute name [a href=http://www.ilesansfil.com/tiki-index.php]Île Sans Fil[/a], and the Village is one of the first locations to get it (the Hyatt area is not yet part of the network, and wireless in the hotel is $4.95 for 2 hours or $12.95/day!). Autour d’un Pain, where I go for my morning coffee and croissants, is a hot spot; here you can check email, news, and Montreal craigslist over breakfast.

There's no one better than newatthis for updates on our favorite cities. This one is again great; I can't wait to try your tips. Sorry you did not see Julien; he was one of my favorites. But good to hear that Pascal is still there. Thanks very much.

Thanks for a great report. It brings back great memories. I cannot wait to go back, hopefully in May. I was there is February and had a great time. There was a somewhat new dancer at Stock named Derek. He was very nice and seemed very popular when I was there. Did you happen to see him or has anyone else had fun with him? I found him to be the best of my weekend there.:9

New -

Once again a superb report! Sounds like familiarity with Michael did not breed contempt! :D Wish I could have been with you, but I'm still suffering here in Palm Springs. }(

I did hear from a mutual friend that you were sampling the wares.

Several mentions of Steve, too.

:9

Thanks again. :)

I can't wait to visit Montreal again (I began going in May 2005). Sounds so yummy from your report.

Last year was when I first met Skyler at Taboo; however, apparaently Skyler no longer dances. I'd cream if my fave dancer Cedric returned to Montreal, but I havent seen him since May 2005. :)

Thanks for the update. Glad to see that Miguel is still in the Campus line up - a beautiful Peruvian boy. He's kind of quiet and shy, but a real sweetheart who can be genuinely warm and pleasant company. He's good in the back too. I'm also partial to Eric and Rico if they are the same dancers I remember from past visits. Anybody going to the Stock Bar party end of the month? Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Guest zipperzone

>This man writes one hell of a report. Great. Thanks!

>

>the Cajun

Agreed - perhaps we should put him on retainer?

>This man writes one hell of a report. Great. Thanks!

>

>the Cajun

newatthis's reports keep me primed in between trips to Montreal.

His memory and attention to detail are a marvel.

(And he's great fun to hang with at the clubs or at

dinner, too. :-) )

See you in June!

>>This man writes one hell of a report. Great. Thanks!

>>

>>the Cajun

>

>Agreed - perhaps we should put him on retainer?

Thanks. I'd settle for half my expenses :). More seriously, the reports are my way of prolonging the experience and mitigating the inevitable depression on returning home.

I once hired him for a 'date' - we went out to dinner and back to my hotel but it was just muscle worship - not much different than in the back room. That was a couple years ago at least - he was dancing at Campus at that time.

Edit: That was Eddy that I was talking about - just in case some of you are not reading in 'threaded' mode.

>>I'm also

>>partial to Eric and Rico if they are the same dancers I

>>remember from past visits.

>

>Eric: blond, well-built, sort of squarish

>face IIRC, pleasant smile and personality.

>

>Rico: thin, dark, hair in curls.

Sounds like a different Eric, but I think the same Rico: somewhat older latino boy, slender but ripped bod, and very friendly/personable.

Archived