THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Providence RI clubs

needhotdudes
This topic is 6047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just took a look at the new website for Trix@XL and was very impressed with the customer-friendly features. The best feature on the website is a weekly calendar with a listing all of dancers performing each night and a headshot of each dancer in the line-up. (There are additional dancers' photos in the gallery section). Whether or not the performers scheduled to appear actually show up remains to be seen. I'm sure it'll take a lot of coordination to keep this calendar list updated, but here's hoping that other clubs will try making use of a similar feature.

If anyone has a paid recent visit to Trix@XL, I'd be interested in hearing some feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bellboy

I went to Trixx on Saturday and the dancer schedule posted on the website (http://www.trixxri.com) was quite accurate. Actually I think there

were a couple of additional guys not listed. The club has a single stage for the dancers who each dance one song at a time. They rotate continuously all night. It seems to be up to them as to whether they take everything off every time but they pretty much always show their dick and ass for at least part of their song. They rarely do an actual strip act. When they are not on stage the dancers circulate throughout the club and there is lots of entertainment to be had off stage as well as on. Some nights they do shower shows, perhaps only when the crowd is particularly large. Two or three guys lather up with help from those who buy a shower show ticket. Private shows are also available but they are quite expensive and you need to pay attention to the fact that the meter is running.

There is a nice group of dancers at this club. The overall collection is not of the quality of the glory days of Tramps, where I think most of the time at least 75% of the guys floated my boat. The dancer schedule on the web, with photos, is a great feature so you can pretty much get a sense of what you'll get on any given night. As with most places like this, if you are hoping to get the dancers' attention, bring money!

Archived