THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal strip clubs during "gay pride" parade week?

twinkboylover28
This topic is 6083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never been to any "pride" event/parade. I'm planning my next trip to Montreal for late May; however, I was wondering if a visit between July 27 - August 3rd (Montreal Pride) would be as enjoyable?

Are the clubs packed with too many customers seeking the same dancers you are?

What are the "pros and cons" of going (or not going) during pride week in Montreal?

Are my chances of getting laid improved? LOL

Depends what you're looking for. If you want to party and go to the clubs, go during Pride. Everything will be very busy with lots of tourists, etc. The dancers will likely be busy, and many of them will have their own plans to attend the various Pride events with friends (for fun) or to attend with other types of 'friends' (for $). On the other hand, Montreal will be full of horny guys looking to hook up.

If you want to sit back with a couple drinks, relax, watch the dancers, and maybe get one to go back to your hotel room with you, I would go during a not-so-busy period.

- Terry

Archived