THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Year's Eve at Stock and Campus

Cooper
This topic is 6106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

STOCK BAR ROCKS!

I spent my New Years at Stock Bar. Arrived around 8pm and didn't leave till after 2am. I had a great time and everyone was so friendly.

Stef, the really hot looking bartender, turned me on to a shooter called a "blow job". I really enjoyed ordering them. Hey Stef, could you give me another "blow job". :-)

The club went all out to entertain and feed it's patrons. Some of the dancers put on special shows. A few came out in uniforms and 2 did an erotic stage show together... Dancer Steve did his memorable fire act which amazed everyone... A couple of the dancers took advantage of the shower over the side bar and put on so hot shows. The mid-night buffet was a wide spread of just about everything and enough to fill you up several times.

I was fortunate to meet many Hoovillians and Stockaholics while there and spent lots of time catching up... Taz, one of the partners of Stock Bar, is doing a great job running that club and brings with him some new and creative ideas. So, if you have any problems with song counting, don't complain here, just tell Taz and it will be taken care of. Btw, I did many lap dancers with several different dancers and had no problem with anyone mis-counting.

I did spend some time at Campus and Adonis.

The snow storm today was an added bonus, unless you were stuck at the airport. :-)

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Mtl.

(**)

I hadn't been to Montreal in over 6 months and I was really happy when I got to Stock this past weekend and found a lot of new dancers that I liked a lot.

I especially liked Sean and Mike. Sean has been at Stock for about 4 months and is a cross between Josh who used to work at Stock and Damian who used to dance at the Gaiety. Really hot guy, great personality and a lot of fun in lapdances.

Mike is a bit more muscular than Sean but he also has an outgoing personality and knows how to take care of his clients in the back. He is good friends with Sean, so if you want to have a little extra excitement take them both in the back together }(

For those who like the larger bodybuilder types, Max at Campus during the daytime shift is a must see. Amazing body and a terrific time in the backroom.

It was great seeing so many Hoovillians during the weekend and at the NYE party at Stock. There was a lot of energy in the air and the dancers seemed to be having as much fun as the customers. The special shows that Cooper mentioned added to a fun night.

I only had one of Stef's "blow jobs" but I agree with Cooper that they were amazing :9

Have a great 2008 everyone!!!

I definitely agree about the new and improved lineup at Stock Bar.

Everyone has there own likes in dancers and there were 2 twinks that caught my eye. Jo (back again) a cute young blond with blue eyes and Frankie with dark hair, blue eyes, and a fun personality... New barback Max is also a face/body to watch.

Still around are a few dancers who worked at the Gaiety:

Nicolas

Hugo now Simon

Mason now Austin

Nick "the Dick"

Out of town were:

Danny :-(

Raphael :-(

Shawn is now dancing at Campus

(**)

• 3 weeks later...

"Out of town were:

Danny

Raphael "

My fantasy is that Danny and Raphael spent New Year's Eve fucking each other...don't ruin it with the truth, Cooper!

I was at Stock for a New year's Eve party once and at midnight I got a kiss from this really hot guy..John somebody or something...I guess I can't remember! :)

Last night I decided to celebrate my recovery from surgery two months ago by a night at the two stripper clubs that are closest to where I live and where I enjoy the type of dancers who work there. Unfortunately I didn't feel up to staying till midnight but I did spend over an hour in each bar and sampled some of the dancers.

The atmosphere at Campus was festive and the stage all lit up for the boys to do their thing. The first dancer on stage when I arrived was Max, who is a very muscled, yet lean guy with major tattoos on his back. I saw his two dances, fast and slow, and decided I would give him a spin in the back. It was great and he is a very friendly and honest guy (see below). He told me he is going to leave shortly to go into real estate but if I see him again before then I would not hesitate to have another lapdance. I left Campus as more of the after 9 crowd of dancers came in, who don't interest me as much and Max had left.

I wandered over to Stock. Again the atmosphere was festive and there were lots of dancers on hand. It was now around 10:00pm and I was approached by a dancer, who I believe called himself Fernando, big and hairy chest. Longish hair and usually not my type but he was persistent and sort of charming so I agreed to a dance. After 3 songs I decided that was enough and he then proceeded to tell me I owed him for 5. This was after I had told him to tell me when each song ended and he had only reached number 2 when I agreed on one more. I quickly pulled out $60.00 and got out of the booth as fast as I could while he continued to feebly protest. I just hate that sort of scam effort.

I went to the bar and ordered another drink and after a while Stephane approached, a guy from France originally. He was more my type so again I repaired to the back, this time on the left side of the bar. I didn't like those booths as much as the right side as there seemed to be a lot of traffic and the curtains are short on the bottom. I much prefer Campus curtains which are full length and afford much more privacy. Stephane was alright but not terribly exciting so I wrapped it up after 2 songs and he cheerfully accepted the $40.

I don't know if things got better as midnight approached but my experience in the past has been that many dancers disappear to be with their girlfriends or boyfriends. The last thing I want to do is be left with only other clients looking at each other! :-( So I went home to watch Anderson Cooper on CNN. He was a bore too so I turned off the set and went to sleep.

Archived