THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Get Your Puta On! Mark January 11, 2008.

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Slap on your helmets and check your air pressure as it's going to be a hot ride! I hope to see/meet many of you there.

http://froggypic.com/pics/ce9c8b4608d018c50ac4828e0e4297c4.jpg

Check out my October 26, 2007 experience: http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=16162&mesg_id=16162&page=2

Treat yourself to an awesome experience. The Puta Barata crew are the most sincere people you can meet and they truly want all guests to have a most enjoyable time.

PEACE

VDN

"Giving this thread a little "bump" for tomorrow."

Hey VDN, Save your "bumps" for tomorrow's party. NEXT magazine has an ad for this event: :-)

"Sit in the passenger's seat because the smoking-hot Middle Eastern go go boys in the basement of this hookah lounge are in control tonight as they dish out exotic lap dances while beguiling belly dancers entice the crowd into some hip-shaking on the dance floor."

hmmm, there's some competition Friday night over at Splash Bar. Real-life boyfriends Shaun and Paul from the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency will be special guests.... VDN, perhaps you can use your people skills and "entice" them to ride the Puta Barata Express with you.

Have a great time!

>Hey VDN, Save your "bumps" for tomorrow's party.

>NEXT magazine has an ad for this event: :-)

Thanks Cooper! I did subscribe to NEXT but by the time the magazine arrived here in the "sticks" the info was already dated :( . I do have updated info on our next barn raising though. ;)

>"Sit in the passenger's seat because the smoking-hot

>Middle Eastern go go boys in the basement of this hookah

>lounge are in control tonight as they dish out exotic lap

>dances while beguiling belly dancers entice the crowd into

>some hip-shaking on the dance floor."

Sounds awesome.

>hmmm, there's some competition Friday night over at Splash

>Bar. Real-life boyfriends Shaun and Paul from the Janice

>Dickinson Modeling Agency will be special guests.... VDN,

>perhaps you can use your people skills and "entice"

>them to ride the Puta Barata Express with you.

I believe I saw Janice herself at my last Puta Barata event. She knows where the action is. I believe Janice owes me a drink. ;)

>Have a great time!

Will do! I hope you can make it.

EXCELLENT Time Once Again!

It goes without saying that Alex and Steven are the quintessential party/event planners. Their collective eyes for details from A to Z are very thorough. What makes their Puta Barata events so phenomenal is the fact they are both totally sincere in their desire for attendees to have a spectacular time. This was the case again last night. There were many people there and they were all having a delightful time.

I LOVE the fact that the private lap dance room door now opens out and not in! Last time it was indeed a challenge as the room is small and it has a seat in it. Though I was able to squeeze my “voluptuous” body in there the last time (I had to use Harry Houdini tactics) it was so nice this time around to just “walk in”. I walked in a few times last night.

The bartender was a tall, blond goddess with a CBGB cap on. She was incredibly nice and very attractive.

I am waiting to see who the mystery message center member is that I met last night. He wouldn’t reveal his Nome De Plume but he did say he would let me know. He stated he was there to check it out after seeing my post. So Mr. Handsome, I await your communiqué. ;)

Before I went to Puta Barata I took a spin on the Craigslist Wheel of Chance. I nominated my top 5 contenders on who would be receiving roses. Alex won. He is a frequent attendee at the BOYSROOM and is in the Cazwell/Amanda Lepore inner circle. Having met Cazwell and having enjoyed his hospitality it was a small world moment for me with Alex. Alex did indeed deserve his roses.

To the three gentlemen that sat on my coat when I went to get my second drink, for not apologizing for doing so and for not even giving my portion of the couch back to me, I feel I need to suggest you purchase “Manners for Dummies”. The psychological “Principle of Diffusion” isn’t cute when you’re pushing 45+ (claws are now retracted ;) ).

My words don’t do justice for Alex and Steven’s efforts and authentic love for executing such a wonderful event. Check their website http://www.putabaratanyc.com and get on the mailing list so you know when the next Puta Barata is. You owe it to yourself to have a NYC Friday Night in the way it’s meant to be. They also have a MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/214716472

In closing, I apologize for stepping on anyone’s toes (literally), knocking anything over and for possible inappropriate touching. This time I partook in the sauce.

Archived