THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The 20 Club --- 12.09.07

Cooper
This topic is 6139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I entered the 20 Club tonight the manager asked me if I thought there were too many dancers. I asked, how many are there? he said, "35".

Too many names for me to list, but there were several new faces in the lineup along with the regulars. I don't think anyone left disappointed.

For those of you who like the "Danny" type, wait till you see new dancer REX. You'd think they were brothers.

Another favorite of mine was new dancer RYAN. He's a Southern hottie with that boy-next-door look. He and Rex kept me busy.

Sadly, for most of the night these dancers were just standing around talking with each other as the turn out of patrons was light.

Fortunately, the Hoovillians were in attendance to support our working boys.

(**)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see some new faces and many familiar "old" ones...Among the highlights last night were:

Sinful and Brian's romp and roll on stage - wouldn't have minded being in the middle of that buff sandwich.

Herman- Argentinian of Itlalian descent and bodybuilder from Miami, said he was in town for 3 days.

Mike - Sexy, Venezuelan guy visiting from Miami, has danced at Splash in the past and has a very toned build and gives a very good lap dance, said he'll be in NYC for the next 2 weeks.

Gary - Sweet personality and model good looks, #1 wedding-ring dream guy.

Cooper, sorry that I missed seeing Danny's "look-alike" brother, but glad to know that there's another stud worth coming back for next week, hopefully he'll be around.

Too many others to list, many deserving honorable mentions, but I'll leave that to a few others who were there.

By the way, the dj repeated his "big news" in the new year announcement...beginning to sound like the old Ed Sullivan show.

"BIG NEWS"... Well, not the dj's "big news", but David, a 20C original, who started out as the clumsy barwaiter who won't take anything off, is back dancing. He's been MIA for over 6 month. I won't call him a twink any longer, more like a swimmer's build, and, these days, he's just wearing these skimpy, tight fitting briefs that didn't leave much to the imagination.

As for the dj's "BIG NEWS", it has to do with the week day male strip club opening on 47th St. Talk is "maybe" February.

As for any hot looking Gaiety dancers making an appearance, GIANNI stopped in to say "hi".

Out to Brett, I too enjoyed watching the dance between Sinful and Brian, very playful and erotic. It does liven things up.

ZIV still remains the most professional dancer. Sebastian, another excellent dancer, showed up at the Club but when he heard there were 35 dancers working, he chose not to work.

"I hear from good authority that this coming Sunday evening

(December 16) there will be at least one former Gaiety dancer

at Club 20 and at least one "Man of the year" award winner."

Does Gaiety dancer = TJ ???

"Man of the Year" = Johnny Castle ???

If so, it's going to be a night to remember at the 20 Club.

See you there.

BULLETIN!!! BULLETIN!!!

This Sunday night Club 20 will be closed as a very rich sugar daddy has bought the entire cast of dancers for the evening. He has no desire to make you jealous over his good fortune, so the club will be closed and he will enjoy the dancers privately! If any of the boys still need money after this night, Club 20 will reopen next week under its normal schedule! :)

BULLETIN!!! BULLETIN!!!

"This Sunday night Club 20 will be closed as a very rich sugar

daddy has bought the entire cast of dancers for the evening."

Lucky, very funny!

So, is this your way of informing the NY chapter that you'll be at the 20 Club this weekend? You must remember to "share". I'm sure no one would have a problem with that. :-) Can't wait to see Johnny Castle. He receieved excellent reviews when he appeared at Stock Bar in MTL. As for TJ, he was always one of the most popular dancers at the Gaiety.

Btw Lucky, give me back my Danny avatar. No sharing here. :-)

(**)

"Hey Cooper - Tom here - and yes the plan is for the three of

us to stop by 20 this sunday night."

Tom, I think you made a typo, isn't it supposed to read the "four" of us?. lol.. See you and the cast on Sunday. Cooper (**)

Out to Lucky, Danny's back, new and improved.

Tom, thanks for the offer. Here's some advice from down under on strip club behavior:

Australian Says Always Wear Clean Undies

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

(12-12) 15:00 PST DARWIN, Australia (AP) --

A senior Australian lawmaker who was once handcuffed in his underpants to a pole during a drunken night in a Russian strip club said Wednesday he had learned from the experience: "always wear clean underwear."

Sen. Nigel Scullion said he enjoyed his night out in 1998 in St. Petersburg where, as a professional fisherman, he led an Australian delegation at a global fishing conference.

The escapade was first reported in Australian newspapers Tuesday, a week after the 51-year-old married senator was elected deputy leader of the conservative opposition National Party. He was first elected to Parliament in 2001.

"It was a terrific night," Scullion told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio.

"If you ever get an offer to go drinking with Icelandic whalers and Canadian crab fishermen, take them up on it," he said.

"Two important lessons out of life from that: don't let anyone handcuff you to a post and make sure you always wear clean underwear," he added.

Media reported Scullion struggled to break free from the pole as a fight broke out between Russian sailors and other patrons. He fled the club partially clothed.

"Everybody has a colorful past," said Scullion, adding that he is not ashamed of his behavior.

Scullion is the latest Australian lawmaker to face recent scrutiny over a history in strip clubs.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, who was elected last month, made a public apology in August after media revelations that he had a drunken night in a New York strip club in 2003 when he was a senior opposition lawmaker.

"I think Cooper wants to be the 4th!!! I know I do."

We shall see if any of us make it to the Club this Sunday. A major storm is heading towards NY this weekend... Perhaps we will all be staying warm/dry at home with that special person. (**)

Archived