THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Madrigal's in NOLA?

PDXSpeedo
This topic is 6152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I used to go to Madrigals when it was opened in Chicago every now and It was a Chicago 'must see show club'!

I heard the police raided it because of the type(*winkl) of lap dancing that was happening in the upper floor.

I do remember that the bar imports male dancers from various states every week!

The bartenders were also str8 and cute. I remember one hot~~ bartender who was from Turkey... he mingles with the gay patrons but is not gay! He was well liked!

I did go up one time for a 10 minute lap dance with a hot number from New York! :) He was Latino... kind... sexy... but WISE in his profession!

The owner, Juan, I think is his name is very adept at his role as a padron de casa!

:9 :9 :9 :9

There are several threads on the other board about Madrigals.

Madrigals did open on Bourbon Street, but was not successful as a male strip club. It has become a female strip club. During the Southern Decadence weekend, it reverts back to its male strip club origins and brings in out-of-town male strippers.

Archived