THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The 20 Club Gets a New Manager

Cooper
This topic is 6159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you reckon would be the cost of that for the night (say 7pm until breakfast)?

TJ $2,000

Mike $2,000

Johnny Castle (incl. David Forest Commission) $5,000

Club 20 + drinkies + gratuities for 4 peeps $5,000

Additional Chap from Club 20 $1,000

Hotel Room + Refreshments + Room Service Snacks/Breakfast $3,000

Gift Bags for Attendees $4,000

Tip for the Chambermaid $50

Totes : $22,050

RE: The 20 Club

"Johnny Castle would be purely eye-candy though.... he wouldn't let the other guy as much as shake his hand."

This raises the question, what did JC do when he danced at Stock Bar in Mtl? Did he give lap dances (no touching) or sit around all night drinking top shelf Stock brewed water? (**)

Well, well, well. I was tipped off today that I was being discussed here on this board. To my surprise I come to this thread and see that it is true! Not sure if I should be flattered or worried!

I will be in nyc this weekend and bringing with me TJ aka Scott Anthony of Gaiety fame with me for the weekend. I've arranged for several other guys to join us over the course of the weekend - so it should be fun.

Scott and I will be dropping in at Club 20 on Sunday night as well.

hmmm, so Johnny Castle and Dr. Mike won't be at the 20C this Sunday? Who started that rumor? :-(

As for TJ, I think it's wonderful that he has someone to take financial care of him. He's a wonderful person and I wish him nothing but the best. Hope it's all that you had been looking for and more. (**)

not sure where that information came from - while it is true that Johnny will be with TJ and me on Saturday night he won't be with us on Sunday night. I do have plans for Dr. Mike to join us Sunday so he may well be stopping by the Club for a drink with us Sunday evening.

Sunday, Nov. 18th...

Another great lineup of over 20 dancers. We're starting to see some new blood. All were looking good...

If you looked carefully into the audience, you would have recognized some very popular/former Gaiety dancers. Since they were not in the lineup, I'll respect their privacy. Sorry, but it's not my place to finger them. :-)

Hi Cooper - Tom here - it was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday night.

Since at least two of the "former gaiety" dancers were with me I'll be glad to identify them as Scott Anthony (TJ) and Trevor.

Never ceases to amaze me when i bring guys like them to the club it's like being there with the Mayor of NYC - they know everyone and everyone seems to know them.

Oh well = good times - as long as they are leaving with me - which they did.

Archived