THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Venue at Show World Featureing over 20 Hot Hunks Starting Oct 29

jaynnj
This topic is 6192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to let all the guys here know that there will be a new venue produced by Mark A, Jason Michael and yours truly Jay .The venue will take place at SHOW WORLD in W Babylon NY the show will feature over 20 Hot hunks in this Chippendale style show, There will also be LAP DANCES and CHAMPAGNE ROOMS available. SHOW WORLD is located at 96 FIELD ST W BABYLON NY This venue will be held on MONDAY- TUESDAY Nights ONLY Starting OCTOBER 29 This venue is for Men Only Please note that doors open 6pm-2am for info call

516 233-9666 or write to me ( Jay) at jbnnj@yahoo.com

Jay

AKA: Yahoo

Is there a chance you can clear my crystal ball and give some additional information like door/cover charge, price of bright light lap dances vs private dances and drink prices ??

Maybe which 20 Clubs stars will be visiting the island?

The trip will take me over 5 hours and I wonder what to expect since my crystal ball seems to be foggy.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2007/Images/crystal_ball.gif

In answer to your questions to get into SHOW WORLD the cost will be 10.00 there will also be 20.00 lapdances and the VIP room will be 120.00 Some of the dancers you can expect to see are MARCUS, PATRICK, GARY, ULYSSESS Just to name a few.

Archived