THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal visit Oct 31-Nov6

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Won't be making it for Halloween this year, but just returned from a

weekend in Montreal. (I wanted to get there before the crush of Black and Blue.)

Had a great time as usual. Highlights from the clubs:

Campus-went just one early evening and encountered a first timer named Billy. He was a short, small-framed guy with a very cute smile (for which

I'm a certainly a sucker :) ) Okay in the back. Missed seeing Dylan, Pascal and Tristan. Hopefully, will make up for it on next trip in December.

Stock- the place I normally spend most nights. Still much fun to be had

there with incredibly hot guys. Spent two nights there and enjoyed dances

with Roberto both nights. There were others I would have liked to encounter, but moved on to Taboo.

Taboo- spent the bulk of three nights having a great time at this club. Normally, I visit once or twice and move on quickly, however, stayed till closing twice over the weekend(having that much fun.) I found experiences there (the atmosphere, the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the dancers) to be the closest to the old (St. Andre) Stock bar of the late 90's. Dancers like Julien, Tim, Diego, Jonathan and Josh (very new) supplied lots of fun on stage and in the back. There are still no curtains in the private area, but that did not diminish the experience. (I certainly wouldn't have a problem if they were installed :p )

Have a great trip!!

Are all dances at Taboo $10, or is there a choice betwen $10 and $20 dances?

Does Adonis have curtains installed? Are the dances still $10 at Adonis?

I remember reading (back in the day) that dances use to be $6 or $7 at Taboo.

Anyways, dances in my neck of the woods are $20 and they pretty much suck.

Hopefully Montreal airfare will go on sale soon and I will be able to make it up in late October or November (before the snow falls!).

Thanks!

The absence of curtains at Taboo keeps private dances at $10 (I believe the $6 or $7 dances haven't been around for several years and they were the first tier or the 'look but- don't touch' dances.)

And I think some of the dancers still give the option of an open-curtain $10 dance at Stock or Campus (although I think that option is offered less and less as we get used to the higher price AND the privacy offered

by the curtains.)

I've not been to Adonis for a couple of years and do not know if curtains

are in place there.

And I've been finding very reasonable airfares on Air Canada which now offers non-stop to Montreal from my hometown. It's been great to have

travel time cut significantly with this flight option.

I spent an hour at Taboo last night. Not one dancer approached me or even said hi. I saw no one go back for a lap dance. It seemed as if the dancers were in one world and the customers were on the outside looking in.

Thank God for Stock! Even with the $3 cover charge you get your money's worth as this club has been niceley renovated and still attracts the best dancers. I would gladly pay a $30 cover chrge to have a place like that where I live!

Curtains

As reported earlier, Adonis has curtains installed and dances are available for $10 or $20. Dances at Taboo are all $10. Dances at Campus are $10 and $20. If you, the customer, know the routine, you can always get lap dances for $10 at all three locales. If you just let the dancer lead you, you will pay $20. BEFORE going in back, discuss what you want to pay and what you would like. Most dancers want to earn money and will find accommodation, and you will have a good time. Only one or two dancers are adamant about "$20 dances only"; I did not find letting them go any loss of fun at all. But you need to be a little cautious and know the rules.

Archived