THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sunday night at the 20 Club

Cooper
This topic is 6200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 20 Club

20 W. 20th St

between 5th and 6th Avenues

Sunday, August 19th...

The 20C still remains the best place in NYC to find the hottest looking male dancers. No other NYC club/bar will permit lap dances and champagne room private dances. It's expensive, but if this is the type of entertainment you desire, then, it's worth every dime.

Some of Sunday's highlights:

Ace, very popular and former barwaiter/lap dancer is now a full time dancer. He took to the stage last night for the first time.

Newcomers Stefano and Marco were a big hit. Stefano is from Italy and Marco is from Peru. I had met Marco Saturday night at Splash Bar. He was the runner up in the underwear contest. Stefano was very popular with the 20C regulars who all commented on what a great lap dance he gives.

My favorite pair is Brad and Jay. They perform on stage together and always give their act 100%. They are a very handsome and friendly couple. Jay is easy to identify as he walks around all night with his pertetual hard-on.

The 3 Latino Amigos, Sebastian, Scorpio, and Sinful have been putting big smiles on patron's faces. They give excellent lap dances and are club favorites.

If you like guys with model good looks, Gary, Marcus, Sergio, Wayne, and Alex all fit that category.

Kyle who was talked about in a previous thread is more muscular than the others.

Nestle, more the twink type, gives a good stage performance.

Julio, medium build and another barwaiter who's turned dancer, is extremely friendly and has worked "hard" at improving his lap dance.

There were over 20 dancers working, plus, the barwaiters are available for lap dances.

Several regular dancers were missing last night and I hope it has nothing to do with the new increase in fees for working there. The dancers were telling customers that it now costs them $85 to work. $60 for the house, $20 for the attendant who watches their belongings, and $5 for the dj.

Although progress has been made, there is still no opening date for the new weekday 20 club. Once I hear something definite, I'll post about it.

Good turn out of Hoovillians both local and visitors. It was very nice meeting "countryboywny" who had posted in the Travel Forum that he'd be in NYC. Like most 1st time visitors to the 20C, he said he felt like that kid in the candy store, just so many dancers to choose from... KYTOP had also posted his travel plans and meet up with us. It was obvious that he was having a good time for rarely did I see him sitting for more than 5 minutes... Others there included, Rendie, Foxy, Likembig, tennisandy, and Tazmanian.

Good time had by all.

Cooper (**)

I had an excellent time, thanks for setting up the pre-show dinner. It was really really great to see some of my friends I hadn't seen for a while and to meet a couple new ones.

Stefano was smoking, I took him for his first VIP and wow. But unfortuately he and the bf said this was probably just a one time visit for them to 20 Club. :( This boy was worth a return trip to NYC just to see him.

Since muscle Kyle and I had something in common he also got a bit of my time....awesome. :p Too bad I had an early flight or I would have probably helped close the joint. I am now homesick for Montreal and plan to head that way Labor Day Week.

Thanks again Cooper and the gang.

Guest countryboywny

I had a great time meeting Cooper, Rendie, Foxy and everyone else!! The men were scorching and very friendly. I'm still in love with the bartender! LOL Can't wait to return and see you guys again, Thanks!!

The 20 Club

20 W. 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues.

For more info, check out the Strip Club FAQ.

Sunday, August 26th.

If you missed Sunday's show, here's the lineup:

Jake

Scorpio

Brad

Jay

James

John

Dex

Smooth

Paris

Sergio

Gary

Kyle

Jeff

Patrick

Matt

Marcus

Sebastian

Ernie

Sinful

Niroabi

Densel

Nestle

Tyson

Wayne

Tim

On Sunday, Sept. 2nd, doors will be open till 2am.

No update to report on the new club.

(**)

• 4 weeks later...

I think they need to rotate the dancers more. Keep it fresh. When I go there and spend a lot on a guy, I don't want to go back a few weeks later and spend a lot on the same guy.

Also, reduce the number of dancers each week to maintain high standards. That way the guys make more money on days that they dance, so it will attract top talent.

• 3 weeks later...

"I am new to this sort of club. Someone who can tell me what

to expect to pay for the services?"

Tomas, If you click on the "Strip Club Forum FAQ" you'll find a lot more information on the 20 Club and other US/MTL strip clubs.

To answer your question on expenses:

Cover: $10 before 7pm $20 after

Lap Dances: $20 per song

Champagne Rooms: (20 minutes alone with the dancer) $120-150, includes a complimentary drink. :-)

Drinks: water or soda = $7

Beer = $10

mixed drinks = $14

plus tips, tips, and more tips...

If you go, enjoy your night.

Archived