THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BOARDWALK is Swinging

Karl-G
This topic is 6321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Newatthis and I spent several delightful hours at Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale last night. There were more than 30 dancers and a nice crowd, although not packed, so the dancers were willilng to spend considerable time with you. The customer eye candy was also exceptionally good. You can certainly have fun by yourself at Boardwalk, but if you go with a friend, the results can be spectacular. When you invite a dancer to stand between your barstool and your friend's, the possibilities for fun rise exponentially, and last night we had vigorous interactive fun with a number of great dancers.

The bartenders were Vince and Julio and Mickey. Vince and Julio have gorgeous bodies and world class asses. They wear pants held up only by the law, allowing dramatic views of cleavage.

We met a number of old friends from among the dancers as well as meeting and enjoying a number of new dancers. Dancers perform on four platforms at all times; the front major stage, the back stage, and the two platforms in the middle of the room. They change frequently and so you can see all dancers easily on stage (and they move from one to the next, so you have four major chances to stop by, say hello, and invite them over to see you afterwards.)

Among the 30+ dancers last night were:

Brady was back, to our great pleasure. We have known him for a while, and he has developed and matured wonderfully. He is now cute, sweet, naive, and at the same time sophisticated (as newatthis said). He is self-confident, enjoys what he does, and is trying to earn money. He was wonderfully interactive and great fun.

Brandon is a gorgeous blond Bel-Ami type guy from Slovakia. His body is absoltuely perfect; he is a physical trainer. And he is sweet and charming and a really nice guy. Great addition to the bar and very popular, but he always had time to stop and talk and interact for a while.

Rusty has only been dancing for four days, but already he is very popular and very nice. He is a little older but has a great twink body. He is handsome, has incredible abs and legs and other things, and is the nicest guy you could meet. Wonderful in interaction and conversation.

Gilberto is the newest and nicest of the Brazilian boys. He has a beautiful, tall, slender, smooth body, and speaks excellent English. Gorgeous smile, sweet in temperament. He wants to earn money, and knows how to do this in a gay bar. Great interaction and lots of fun.

Jacob is an old friend and looks better than ever. His too-lean body of a few months ago is again filling out a little, and his magnificent ass in his red throng is one of the sexiest and most beautiful sights you will see. His body is very, very nice now.

Ben is a new twink with a swimmer's build, dark spiked hair, beautiful smooth body, and pleasant personality. He already is very popular.

Alexey and Andre are brothers from St. Petersburg, Russia, who are here to study. They have firm, well developed bodies and are eager to earn money. My preference was for sandy-haired Alexey, who was a real sweetie, but Andre also was very nice.

Syrup is an old friend from Brazil. He is still cuter than a button, has his bushy hair cut shorter, is more sure of himself, and shows his wonderful sexy body beautifully in his Tarzan-style thong. His English has improved dramatically, which makes fun even easier.

Jamie is an old friend who looks a little different with his spiky mohawk, but has turned out to be a very nice, friendly, pleasant guy who is a physical trainer. He is good for interaction and also conversation.

Take-outs were available.

For breakfast in Fort Lauderdale, we recommend Croissan'time, a French bakery and deli at 1201 N. Federal Highway, just two blocks north of Sunrise. The croissants and cafe au lait easily match anything in Montreal. They bake several times per day, so the croissants are always fresh and flaky. You can eat indoors in air conditioning or outside under the arcade. It is very pleasant.

Boardwalk is a great place to spend an evening!

>Newatthis and I spent several delightful hours at

>Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale last night....When you

>invite a dancer to stand between your barstool and your

>friend's, the possibilities for fun rise exponentially...

All in all this was probably my best visit to Ft. Lauderdale. I had a great time at B'walk on Wednesday, and an even better time on Thursday with Karl, who some time ago introduced me to the delights of double-teaming a dancer at the bar.

I spent what seemed like hours flirting with one cute blond boy while slowly and languorously massaging his hard cock which I had slipped out the leg of his briefs. (The flirting included trying to convince him that taking things a step or two further -- in my car, for instance -- wouldn't really be a breach of his monogamy vow to his boyfriend, as well as his groping back, giggling about the effect he was having on me, and protesting "you're going to get me in trouble.")

>Take-outs were available.

I hate the lap dance setup at Boardwalk. I tell those who solicit a lap dance this up front, and add that, apart from "tip and grip", I'm willing to have "private dances" in my hotel room from dancers I know well and feel comfortable with. About 90% of the boys responded positively to the hotel suggestion.

>For breakfast in Fort Lauderdale, we recommend

>Croissan'time... The

>croissants and cafe au lait easily match anything in Montreal.

I agree about the food. But the ambiance at either of the bakeries on Ste. Catherine still beats sitting outside in a shopping mall on Federal Highway.

Saturday Night at BOARDWALK

Last night, Saturday, most of the dancers from Thursday were back, along with a number of others totalling 40. Brady, Brandon, Rusty, Jacob and the Russian Twins were present, along with three handsome, beautifully muscled guys who looked like they might be visiting from STOCK and two delightful additional twinks, Gregory and Alex. Gregory is sandy haired, with a beautiful smooth body; he has been there for a year, but is no longer the skinny kid who started, but now has a delightful, taut swimmer's body with good definition, but definitely a twink. Alex is 20 years old, from Texas, just finished two years with the Navy, and his body shows the training he got. He's 5'7, smooth, cute as can be, dark haired, a very good dancer, and sweet and affectionate. Saturday was his second night of dancing. He will be a great addition to BOARDWALK's chorus line.

I was at Broadwalk on Friday and Saturday night and agree with the previous reviews. Lots of guys all night long. The backroom is very small and the "seats" are not comfortable--they are the kind used for seated massages. While the guys are more aggressive than I like, there's lots of fun to be had. Of the Russian brothers, Andre (the one in the cap because he doesn't like his latest haircut) is the gay one and his brother, Alexi is the straight one. Both are nice and very eager to please. The most affectionate and sweetest guys who give the best lap dances are Gilberto (very genuine)and Gregory (nice but always seemed a bit distracted). Also experienced some legit deep tissue from Jamie--great hands. Anyway, fun weekend--now, on my way to Montreal next weekend--looking forward to more comfortable back room seating.:-)

Archived