THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taboo the place to be on Monday in Montreal

firecat
This topic is 6303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Montreal Alert.

Big News!! After living here 4 years I have finally seen the management of a Strip Club try something different.

Taboo on Monday night turned its Club into a Gay Dance Club and will continue with it every Monday.

They put up curtains,brought in couches and easy chairs.

They moved the DJ onto the stage and provided boxes for the strippers to become GoGoboys.

They lowered the prices on most drinks by 1/2. There was a $3 cover charge after 9pm.

They wanted to attract a younger Gay crowd and give them there own place to dance etc.

One night does not make a success but believe me this Monday it was the most happening place in town.

By 10pm Taboo was jammed with a mix of their normal customers and many of the younger crowd.

The younger crowd was made up of dancers from other clubs and many new faces.

By 11pm the floor had many dancers and the stage had some also and of course the strippers acting as GoGo Boys.

The energy was the best I have ever seen at Taboo.

The strippers were available for back room dances and in the future I believe they willget their share of business.

The great drink prices seemed to lead to everyone having a great time.

I left at 130am and the place was still sizzling.

If they can build on this first Monday ,Taboo may become the only place to be on Monday Night.

• 1 month later...

Archived