THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Show World on Long Island

Cooper
This topic is 6508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Word was spreading this week about a new male strip club opening on Long Island. It's at the female club "Show World" at 96 Field St. in West Babylon, NY.

I gave the club a call @ 631-249-8216 to find out the scoop. I was told that on Mondays and Tuesdays, there would be male dancers and the show would start at 8pm. A total of 2 dancers were scheduled. I asked the guy at the desk if he could give a description of the dancers and he said they hadn't arrived yet.

If anyone in that Long Island area is planning on going, could you please post a review. Thanks

No need to head out to Show World tonight. I called again and was told no dancers showed up. I also heard that this was a problem last week. The man at the desk "promised" there would be dancers next Monday, however, I'd call first before heading out. Doesn't sound like a good start to a new show.

Funseeker, I hear ya, it's just that I like being organized. If it reaches 100 replies by next Sunday, I promise to start a new thread. :-)

>I also heard that this was a

>problem last week. The man at the desk "promised" there would

>be dancers next Monday, however, I'd call first before heading

>out. Doesn't sound like a good start to a new show.

Goodness gracious. From Albany to Long Island there seems to be no more male nudie shows! Such clubs either have problems or get closed down. :( Nuns have more fun.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7872/humorbadnunyb3.jpg

RE: Show World 12/11

Monday 12/11 9PM: 7 popular dancers and good amount of customers showed up for the second week of show worlds male strip show.

Iam told a lap dance is $20 per song and a private lap dance is $50 for the house for the room and $20 per song for the dancer.

Show world will be open on mondays and tuesdays everyweek.

Check it out.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

http://www.northamericanbodies.com/images/models/gioprofile.jpg

Archived