THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VDN

Cooper
This topic is 6220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A gift for you...

VDN, Just minutes after posting your birthday announcement, I received an inbox message from "Les Dieux du Stade 2007". It was in French but if my translation is correct, an autographed copy of "the making" on DVD is on it's way. :-)

The hot looking guy sent his picture and said to give you a "wet one" for your b'day!

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8655/lesdieuxdustade2007julienarias01qy1.jpg

BONNE FETE VDN!!!

:7 I dropped in to wish you a ...

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I wish that I had a nice pic to post.

But, I'm sure you'd probably

already have it in your collection!

I'm looking forward to sharing a Shisha

pipe and many more laughs with you soon!

Have a GREAT DAY!

XXOO GRoca

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

My panty shields are at maximum absorbency with love for all of you. Thank you one and all for your birthday wishes and visuals.

Cooper: You have come a long way with technology. You have mastered colored fonts and posting pictures. It seems like yesterday when you attempted to receive a fax form your toaster oven! ;) AND to think an autographed DDS DVD would be coming my way! If that was really true someone would have to know another three letters to help me deal with such a treasure … CPR. Thanks Cooper! You will always be Cherry.

Rendie: My own star! I am bloated with acceptance. Thank you for all that you have taught me with skills relating to online visuals. You have taught me a great deal and I appreciate it. I know you will willingly come to court with me when I have to defend some of my picture posting. ;)

Taz: Thank you for anointing me King. I will serve my subjects with honor. My first decree will involve mandatory nudity laws for certain members of the male population … and Charo of course. Now, your last visual … uhm … to answer that question … later! :)

GRoca: Shisha!! :) I remember the first night we met. We gazed at one another across the stage of the Gaiety. It was meant to be. I finally met someone who WOULDN’T be grossed out with my farting humor! :) PEACE ALWAYS my friend and thanks for being the first one to ever give me DDS on DVD. The gift alone has made so much profit for the lube industry with my purchases alone. They should give you some of their profit.

Jaynnj: STELLA’S! Outrageous times indeed! Some people will always have Paris. We will have 8th Avenue! ;) Thanks for all of your Yahoo Groups. Male nudity in mass mailings … that is what the Internet was made for brother! ;)

JT: The love we have in common for hot Englishmen is special! I am proud to be an Anglophile with you! Elizabeth in all her incarnations (and the men who loved her), Footballers’ Wives, DDS … viva la crackers! Hugh Dancy says hello. ;)

Well guys and dolls, this year signifies one year closer to my inevitable dirt nap! I need to get cracking! This new year of my life has a theme. And, in a Male Strip Club Forum exclusive, I would like to announce that theme to all of you.

This year I am turning my love eggs to maximum! No excuses, no apologies and no boundaries. MAXIMUM will be the setting for my love eggs this year! BALLS TO THE WALLS!

Thank you, and goodnight.

VDN

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/948/humorloveeggsow6.jpg

RE: THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

>This year I am turning my love eggs to maximum!

>No excuses, no apologies and no boundaries. MAXIMUM will be

>the setting for my love eggs this year! BALLS TO THE WALLS!

>Thank you, and goodnight.

>VDN

You should have told me about your love egg collection. Do you like this one?

http://www.curiousnature.co.uk/images/shop_images/image_lge_data_15.jpg

Ad Copy: "This luxuriously looking remote control WIRELESS love egg can trigger waves of passion from the other side of Club 20.

Just dial the mobile number and watch as he tries to conceal the effects of the vibrations coming from down under.

Batteries included."

Rendie calling VDN: "555-PWR-ITON".... }( }( ;-)

enjoy

Rendie

RE: THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

RENDIE!

>You should have told me about your love egg collection. Do

>you like this one?

Those are very petite and delicate. I love them! Thank you. But do they have the MAXIMUM setting? ;)

>Ad Copy: "This luxuriously looking remote control WIRELESS

>love egg can trigger waves of passion from the other side of

>Club 20.

LOL! My love eggs will be fully charged and ready to trigger a passion earthquake. Watch out for my love eggs!

Traffic Jams, Business Cards, And Analingus

I would like to thank Cooper, Taz, and Pelican for a wonderful birthday treat. Thank you 3 Amigos for a delicious dinner and a scrumptious birthday cake. I was both touched and surprised.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4411/oct12006cakeko3.jpg

My Brokeback Moon Cocktail was also tasty.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8937/oct12006drinkrl8.jpg

Though the recipe came from an HX Magazine with a pink colored drink the one I was served, as you can see, wasn’t pink. Regardless of the hue, it was a mighty nice drink.

Getting to the point of meeting The Three Tenors for dinner was a challenge indeed. I was on the Henry Hudson Parkway longer than necessary as 56th Street was closed. I checked into the Super-8 and began my journey. Then Mr. Cab couldn’t get me to my dinner destination completely as part of 7th Avenue was closed. I can’t recall the name of the place where we ate but it was a more soothing environment compared to the Cafeteria. The Cafeteria lived up to its name as it was crowded and loud … like a real cafeteria! I am glad we traversed the intersection and ate where we did.

SBNY was fun indeed. It had an anal theme Saturday night. Mr. Israeli Solider had a perfect ass and the SBNY bar stools went straight up mine. You see fellows, I have a large ass. And the bar stools at SBNY were designed for emaciated models from Poland. I am calipigiously challenged and my ass was sore.

I went downstairs where I discovered, through the magic of lap dance, James. At first I didn’t like his stage performance at all. However, on a couch behind red curtains I quickly changed my opinion. My ass was now on a comfortable sofa and his ass was on me .. another comfortable surface. He is the first number of the evening I added to my cell. We shall see one another again.

While downstairs I met the trash talking, fowl mouth, outrageously sexy Victor. He is obviously a very popular bartender at SBNY and he makes everyone feel welcomed and abused. He has a potty mouth. He was also wearing a leather jock strap and the snaps were having a hard time staying “snapped”. The view was always a pleasure. And Taz, I too am waiting for the email with the pictures he took of himself that night. He made all of my cocktails a true “cocktail” with his special dipping method. He also gave me his “business” card .. the first of three I would receive.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/543/victorti3.jpg

Now, the second card I would receive would be from Jonny Cage.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5436/jonnyje2.jpg

If I met him years ago I probably would have been a proctologist today. The fun I had with him was rapturous. He was also the second number to go into my cell that evening. We made plans for the future. I was thirsty for some raunch and he gave it to me as I gave it to him. I left SBNY on three occasions that night but returned as he had me captivated. It’s always the one I would think I wouldn’t be interested in that get me. Now, has he ever performed at Club 20 or was he ever a Buff Boy?

The third card I received was obtained when I left SBNY for the evening (well morning after 3AM).

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8116/businesscardmd2.jpg

This was handed to me by a handsome fellow a few feet away from SBNY. After researching the number/website it all connects to a gym and a personal trainer. Is this a scam to get my SBNY stool challenged ass in shape or are there fetish events actually happening.

I tried to leave SBNY once to meet Cooper, Taz, and Pelican at the Boys Room. They left as my initial lap time with Jonny was going on way too long and there were many spectators. All night in NYC it was difficult getting a cab. I was rejected by one when I told him where I needed to go and he actually said there was too much traffic and he couldn’t do it. Is that common or do I just have HICK written on my face? In attempts to get a cab to the Boys Room I ran into Antonio, an acquaintance from Stella’s. I forgot all manners and went back into SBNY. I left and finally made it to the Boys Room. Cooper and Taz were patient in waiting for me but Pelican remained. I think I was an hour OR SO late for my Boys Rooms arrival? :( Sorry guys! Blame Antonio. :) Boys Room was TOO crowded. It seemed like a Boy Scout jamboree was in progress. A youthful crowd indeed. The last time I was there the attendance was varied with everyone in the age range represented. When I did find Pelican he was with someone and he looked VERY happy. Three is a crowd when you don’t want a three-way so I returned to SBNY. I had lap time with three different, new dancers I didn’t see before and I furthered my research on Jonny Cage.

Though I felt bad for the victim of the purse snatching I witnessed and traffic was too much of a challenge I had a WONDERFUL time. I know a few good samaritans chased down the perpetrator so I hope the nice lady received her bag back.

Thanks again guys for a grand night out!

VDN

RE: Traffic Jams, Business Cards, And Analingus

>While downstairs I met the trash talking, fowl mouth,

>outrageously sexy Victor. He is obviously a very popular

>bartender at SBNY and he makes everyone feel welcomed and

>abused.

Check out Cooper's SBNY thread to learn/see more on Victor: http://m4m.m4m-forum.org/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=14505&mesg_id=14505

VDN: Not only do you entertain us with your pictures, but you captivate us with your NYC tales. I'm happy to have been party to your b'day experience... On a personal note, I'm glad the places you visited stamped your hand and gave out business cards, for I don't think you were in any condition to have remembered where you spent the night. :-)

As for the restaurant, it's called Merchants, http://www.merchantsny.com

The b'day cake was pumpkin cheese and as Taz would say, "sinful".

VDN, always a pleasure hanging with the man. Just wait till next year. :-)

Cooper

>to your b'day experience... On a personal note, I'm glad the

>places you visited stamped your hand and gave out business

>cards, for I don't think you were in any condition to have

>remembered where you spent the night. :-)

Well Cherry, I know you have a voice-mail or two on your cell to prove I had some sauce! At one point Mr. Doorman at SBNY stopped checking my stamp.

>VDN, always a pleasure hanging with the man. Just wait till

>next year. :-)

Apparently I will have to call my credit card in advance before my next birthday or visit to NYC. I received a call yesterday from my credit card company. They wanted to inform me that they stopped my 5th cash advance that night because of "erratic and suspicious" activity. I guess I made a hellish pattern at ATMs in Manhattan starting around 2:00AM.

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/1631/mapofmanhattanzv3.jpg

They actually said this wasn't "consistent activity" with my previous activity on record. If they only knew. I thanked them for their concern and I felt like it was a parent scolding a bad boy.

>Apparently I will have to call my credit card in advance before my next birthday or visit to NYC.

Unfortunately, this will not always work either, VDN.

I call the appropriate credit card company and bank ever time I travel now, yet I always receive at least one call from one of them claiming suspicious activity. To make matters worse, they actually call my home phone number which, oddly enough, won't reach me when I’m traveling.

I guess that information that I left with them saying where I would be, and when, and the mobile phone number to use to reach me just was not enough information for them.

They claim that it's for my own protection as a “valued card member.”

Bah! They're just doing it to annoy me.

The only charge card I've never gotten one of the so called "fraud alert" calls for is my Amex Platinum card. Needless to say, it’s the card I use now for almost everything. I only use Visa and Mastercard now when I need to buy something at a shop that doesn’t take Amex.

...Hoover

p.s. Oh yes, Happy Birthday! :)

HOOVER!

>Unfortunately, this will not always work either, VDN.

>I call the appropriate credit card company and bank ever time

>I travel now, yet I always receive at least one call from one

>of them claiming suspicious activity. To make matters worse,

>they actually call my home phone number which, oddly enough,

>won't reach me when I’m traveling.

I thought it was me! I found it odd that I used my American Express card like a fiend that evening and they didn't call once. However, Citibank was a different story .. FREEZING my assets (and my ass). I didn't realize until later that the receipts said "contact your financial institution".

>They claim that it's for my own protection as a “valued card

>member.”

>Bah! They're just doing it to annoy me.

THEY SAID I WAS VALUED TOO! It sounds like we dated the same person! :( If I was so valued then why did it take them a day and a half to call to inquire about the suspicious activity!? If they really loved me ... really cared about me ... they would have called sooner. They treated me like a cheap piece of meat.

>The only charge card I've never gotten one of the so called

>"fraud alert" calls for is my Amex Platinum card. Needless to

>say, it’s the card I use now for almost everything. I only

>use Visa and Mastercard now when I need to buy something at a

>shop that doesn’t take Amex.

My Citibank card is Visa. I guess Amex approves of our footloose and fancy-free lifestyles.

Thanks for the group session on this!

VDN :*

• 11 months later...
Guest zipperzone

>They claim that it's for my own protection as a “valued card

>member.”

I just hate it when they tell you that. How stupid do they think we are? The only one they are trying to protect is themselves!

Archived