THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal Visit

BgMstr4u
This topic is 6608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm in Montreal for a week. First night went to Campus early, moderately busy, friendly hustling for private shows, very enjoyable.

Last night went to Stock. It opened around 8. By 9 it was busy. The place is now enormous, two big bars, beer more expensive than at Campus, but still reasonable by NYC standards -- $5 (or 5 $ as they write it up here) for a Molson's Export. I felt uncomfortable there ... it is so large that there isn't much informal interaction with the dancers. The dancing itself is better organized than at Campus, a little more professional. I didn't like it much and moved back to the Campus, which seems more to my taste.

One comment about Montreal strip dancing -- re actual nudity. A couple of the guys at Campus actually took all their clothes off, but most leave on the socks or (more usually) their socks and shoes, and keep both pants and underwear on, giving peekaboo looks at their dicks and butt. I guess I'm old fashioned -- I like to see the whole lad. I remember NYObserver's reviews of the Gaiety of old -- he always made a point of noticing whether the feet were as bare as the rest. I like my naked boys to be, well, naked.

Had a nice feel-up with Martin at Campus. He's very eager and charming before and then after it's like he's never met you, until he thinks you're ready again. Charmingly calculating. He's not on the website, and that's the case with a number of the guys. I wonder how often they update the website.

Any current recommendation for either Campus or Stock?

I'm a little puzzled by your comments about "nudity" at Campus and by extension the other strip bars in Montreal. During their first dance--usually called the "fast" dance, the dancer leaves all his clothes on, or simply removes his shirt, maybe trousers pulled down and gives you hints about what he has. The second dance, slow dance, all dancers at both Stock and Campus dance with everything off except their socks and/or shoes. It's up to individual dancers I guess if they totally take their clothes off, or just pull them down, but I can only remember one or two dancers in the last few years who did not totally reveal their "goods" during the second dance.

I was last in Montreal two weeks ago, so unless things have changed in that short period of time, your statements are strange to me. can you give us some more details??

If you are interested in recommendations, send me a private e-mail.

All I can say is, more often than not they do not take all their clothes off, but play with underwear, jeans, etc., showing what they have but then covering it up again, in the second dance. It surprised me, which is why I brought it up.

Guest Fisher

BigMstr4u,

While I have not been to the new revised Stock,

I agree with you about Stock. I find Stock Bar

to have a less intimate and more commercial

atmosphere. I don’t believe I have spent an

entire evening at Stock since they moved several

years ago from their old location on St Andre –

prior to the move, Stock was my favorite.

My typical Montreal strip bar routine is: days at

Campus, dinner, a peek in at Stock & L’Adonis,

evenings at Taboo, and early morning snack at Le

Club Sandwich. Unfortunately my schedule has not

allowed me to get up to Montreal for a while –

hopeful I’ll be able to get up there in the late Fall.

I too have noticed that many dancers leave their

socks and/or shoes on for their second dance – this

does not bother me; however, there are a few dancers

that leave their underware and/or pants on and while

showing their butt, yet hiding their dick. I asked a

dancer about this and he said “if you want to see my

dick you have to get a lap dance” … I’m not sure this

is such a great marketing technique – these dancers are

few and far between. I saw that same dancer about a year

later – up on the stage - stark naked!

Regarding Campus’s web site, they recently revamped

and updated their site. Over the past few years,

their old site was probably updated at most every

year or year-and-a-half. Moreover, some dancers do

not want their pictures on the site.

Cheers,

Fisher :)

Guest msclonly

Bare feet!

I bet there is not one customer, who would take his shoes off and walk around the dirty floor, where so many come in from the outside with dirty shoes. Ever notice all the dog poop on the sidewalk up and down the street?

Even with everyone taking off their shoes before entering the bar area, would you go there if you had to take off your shoes and socks, as well as, the dancers?

In addition, many athletic shoes have some arch support in them, which makes them more comfortable as the feet flatten out starting in the teens or sooner. With the last dancer I met at the Stock, we focused on his back problems and the bad shoes he was wearing. He liked my custom orthotics very much because of the relief he felt thoughout his back, and that was after spending $2000.oo on a chiropractor without relief or being educated about his flattened feet/poor dancing shoes and what he needs to get to replace them.

Oh, he got a full body adjustment/massage in the deal also. I got a freebie!

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

Has Stock mounted the hand towel dispensers in the restrooms?

Leaving the roll on the countertop in a layer of water was not very inviting to wash your hands with nothing much to dry them with!

}( }(

Guest msclonly

RE: Bare feet!

But you have to walk to and from the stage over some dirty floor.

Even if you removed your shoes ON the stage, there is still the threat of ATHLETE'S FOOT infection from the other dancers unless the dancers could get an interested customer to scrub it down before they start to dance.

:+

Guest msclonly

RE: Bare feet!

They always do at nite!

I have no idea what they do in the afternoon!

Since things are slower then, they might be 'hiding' out for some lap dances!

:+

Guest chaotou

I totally know what you are talking about when you say that the dancers are not totally nude. I have noticed and complained about this before. The worst offenders are at Stock. The dancers at Stock, unless they are taking a shower, are almost never completely nude during their second dance, and I am not talking about the shoes and socks issue. They come out with their pants or underwear down, pull out their cocks and show it off, walk around,pull them up, push them back down, etc,etc. I think it is very unsexy to see them pull their pants down to their ankles and then walk around the stage taking little steps restricted by their pants at their ankles. They all do it, save one or two who might take it all off. Pay attention next time. He is totally right on this. I also agree. I want my nude dancers, nude.

To compare. The dancers at Taboo are almost always totally nude for their second dance, including, no socks and shoes.

Campus in the afternon, dancers are pretty good about being totally nude, except many keep shoes and socks on. One longtime Campus dancer told me he would never not wear socks on the stage because it was gross. But, I have since seen him without them. I guess he realized there are feet people in the crowd.

Adonis is hit and miss on this issue, just like every thing else.

Frankly I will take issue with what you say about nudity of the dancers, especially in the second dance. Now this may have become the case at the new Stock, which I have only visited on opening night. There, I recall the dancers were totally naked in the shower scenes!! But I did notice that the opening dancer, who was dressed as a fireman, did become a bit coy about showing his dick, which he kept covered with his fireman's hat.

But your comment covered Campus as well, and it is just not true that the boys don't take it all off, both in the afternoon and at night (apart from socks and shoes in some cases). Some even come off the stage naked and walk back through the tables to the rear to don their clothes. I was at Campus last week with Newatthis and Oliver in the afternoon and they can comment if they wish, but I know I was staring at dick and ass all afternoon from my stageside seat! }(

After further research, and comments here, I agree that Campus boys are better at nudity than Stock. Last night was Ladies' Night at Campus, so i didn't go in. I peeked in the door and it was pretty sparse! I like the general atmosphere at Campus - a lot of the guys seem really to like stripping, and that positive energy is a big turn on for me.

Spent several hours at Stock. While I was there, there was 1 totally nude shower dance -- terrific -- and 2 guys got naked. The rest did the pants around the ankles routine or the peekaboo number, and one actually hardly showed his dick at all. So I am beginning to think that there is a Stock "style" and will try to learn to enjoy it for what it is, and rejoice in the ones who get truly bare!

Archived