THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MTL: Campus at 22

Cooper
This topic is 6615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congratulations to Campus as it celebrates it's 22nd year in business. http://www.campusmtl.com

Campus has always been my favorite afternoon club in Mtl. (The night-time dancers are just not my type, too muscular, older, and scary looking.) Over the years, many good finds and good friends have been made there.

To celebrate, the stage is decorated with hundreds of colorful balloons, streamers, and a very large "22" made out of flowers... To the management, bartenders/waiters, staff, djs, and dancers, thanks for a job well done. Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed... Best wishes for another 22 wonderful years!

Q. Who's are some of your favorite Campus dances over the years? Looking back, my first lap dance was with Ray, who still works there at nights. Lots of good memories.

In one of our earlier visits, the bf and I both became fond of a dancer named Ricky. He had huge thighs, so we called him Big Thigh Ricky. I'd say he was still the favorite since he gave such a sexy lap dance and it was such a new experience.

But one other notable was Raphael. A very handsome guy with surfer looks. I guess there have been quite a few others, but those two stand out in my mind.

I have to say Phil is my all time favorite at Campus. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him there since April.

It sure would be great to see him back... this afternoon's lineup was dismal!

There was also a beautiful tall slender daytime guy with abs to die for; I think his name was named Yan (or maybe Yvan) but nobody else seems to remember him.

p.s. it was great to see so many Hoovillians in Montreal this weekend!

I have enjoyed Campus over the years but have trouble remembering the names of all the great guys who have danced for me. Even after not seeing a dancer for a few months I will have trouble with his name. The problem is I have very intense experiences but then move on to another where the same thing happens again. There are just so many names I can store away in my memory!

But one or two do stand out such as Sonny but even there I'm not sure that was the name he danced by but I called him that. He was dancing a few years ago when the club installed the infamous solid doors on the dancing booths. They only lasted a few weeks but OMG when those doors were closed things got really wild! Especially with Sonny! or whatever his name was.

There are many , many others who have given me great dances but I won't try to list them since many names fail me. Still, great memories! :p

"But one other notable was Raphael... A very handsome guy."

Lucky, you happen to be one of the lucky ones who actually saw Raphael of Campus (not the one at Stock). He was only working there for 2 weeks before moving on. I did see him recently, but sadly, he's no longer dancing... However, Benjamin, a close substitute at Campus, might have the makings for a new favorite. He's got the good looks and out-going personality to capture your attention. He's very popular with the afternoon crowd.

I too have enjoyed Campus for several years---I guess it's been five or maybe six? Mostly afternoons, but I have also been smitten with one or two evening dancers.

First year? A tall dancer from Costa Rica named Rico. I heard he got deported, but I'll keep it quiet, on what grounds; Eric, an evening dancer---blond behemoth whose English was minimal and who hated dancing for some customers. I was there his last night and I'll never forget the bear hug he gave me---nearly squeezed me to death.

Later? Patrick, a tall dark-haired sweetie who was burnt in an accident and had to stop dancing---one of my all-time favourites. No idea where he is. Another Patrick, at the same time, but this one was blond and shorter and nearly blind without his contacts-=-great guy who always made you feel comfortable and respected.

Later? Dan, or Danny. A dark-haired younger version of JFK Jr. When I told him that, he said he didn't know JRK Jr. Made me feel old. He was GREAT and I spent a lot of time with him. He's out of dancing also.

At the same time=---Yannick, a Quebecois dancer who was really "into" his dancing--on stage and in the back :))))

Markus--a scary kind of guy from Eastern Europe who whenever I saw him on the street was more handsome than in the dim lights of the bar.

Now? One of my favourites is Gabriel, and I suspect he is popular with others. James, a tall young Haitian who dances only on weekends; and then of course there is the waiter Antoine, who at one time was a dancer---in the days of the wooden doors in the lap dance area!!!

I wish Campus many, many more years of providing a place for us and a haven of handsome dancers. Thanks to the owners, the management staff---especially Dennis and Joey and Antoine---not sure who is management and who is an owner---sorry.

Keep it UP UP UP---in all ways :)))

Campus was the first (and only) strip club we visited

10 years ago when we initially discovered the gay heaven

of North America that is Montreal.

A dancer named Joey (sun tattoo on his back) was kept busy

in the backroom every night that week. I had no desire to

try anyone else but definitely had my appetite thoroughly whetted for

future (frequent) visits from that time forward. I must've spent enough

money to send Joey into retirement as I never saw him again on any return trips.

The next year I found Francois at Campus who was another hottie who has since retired from dancing. Beyond those first two visits, I found Stock (St. Andre & St. Catherine incarnations)Adonis, and Taboo made it into the rotation of visits.

TJ (at Campus) was also a great discovery in 2000 & '01 but again, he moved on or retired (too early IMO.) So each trip seems to begin with the promise of finding another Joey/Francois/TJ...

A friend convinced me to visit Campus one afternoon and I got to spend time with Phil (also mentioned in another post here) and 'fell in love' once more. I find, however, that I limit my strip club visits to the evening hours so I miss out on some of the great boys I read about here.

Campus will always be special in my book. It's not a true visit to Montreal until I ascend that long staircase and find my seat beside the stage and look for old and new friends.

Guest msclonly

The row of white lights around the front of the stage is a very nice addition to light up the entertainers.

And Thankfully, the music is played at comfortable levels permitting conversations throughout the evening. You can even hear the waiters without straining or leaving with sore ear drums!

:+ :+ :+

:)

My all-time favorite is Brandon. Probably 4 years ago - he had the most incredible body with the nicest bubble butt ever. He was super nice too.

Always some good muscle at Campus. I have been visiting that place for over 10 years now! Staff is indeed very good there.

BRANDON HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF BOZO'S ALL-TIME FAVORITES. BOZO WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN THIS FRESH FACED YOUNG KID FIRST STEPPED ON STAGE AT THE GAIETY THEATRE ABOUT 8 OR 9 YEARS AGO. BRANDON HAD ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR PHYSIQUES THAT HAS EVER BEEN DISPLAYED ON THE WEST 46TH ST. RUNWAY. AND A BUTT TO DIE FOR....

UNFORTUNATELY, LIKE FOR MOST OF US, TIME HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL ON BRANDON:

[image]http://www.campusmtl.com/even/images/campusboys/campusboys05.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.lonestartimes.com/images/Benzion/March_06/Clown_Pies.JPG[/image]

........ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS...

B :+ Z :+

hey bozo, since i only started going to the gaiety 7 yrs ago, and montreal 3-4 yrs ago, i never had the opportunity to see brandon in his prime. i'll promise to buy you some cotton candy the next time i run into you at the circus, if you could manage to find an early pic of him from that time in his career.

<< ABOUT 8 OR 9 YEARS AGO. BRANDON HAD ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR PHYSIQUES THAT HAS EVER BEEN DISPLAYED ON THE WEST 46TH ST. RUNWAY. AND A BUTT TO DIE FOR....

That body sure looked like Brandon/Brendan/Branden. I recognized the body but not the face. He was such a hottie in the late 90s; his signature was a Hugo Boss cap. I thought he quit dancing and didn't realize he's been at Campus all along or returned there recently. I would still like to have a dance with him for old time's sake.

Another old-time Campus who had a similar body was Rick. When I met him in late 90s he had a long blond hair (it's short now but still blond). I saw him twice within the past year: the first time, he said he had just returned from working in Florida and then a few months later he was working as a security for Campus.

he had quit dancing for a long time. i just met him when he returned maybe 6-9 months ago. not sure, but probably mostly working weekends now. though he's still attractive and still a good body (beautiful bum), i'd really enjoy seeing any pics from his prime days before i ever saw him, that bozo or anyone else could come up with. as far as rick, he was living in florida for a while, and would dance at gaiety on a regular basis. before seeing him at the gaiety, i had seen him dance at remingtons in toronto, when he was travelling there. i never saw him during his early dancing days at campus. now i always see him at campus on my trips to montreal, and he's always welcoming and friendly.

<< I thought he quit dancing and didn't realize he's been at Campus all along or returned there recently. I would still like to have a dance with him for old time's sake.

Another old-time Campus who had a similar body was Rick. When I met him in late 90s he had a long blond hair (it's short now but still blond). I saw him twice within the past year: the first time, he said he had just returned from working in Florida and then a few months later he was working as a security for Campus.>>

Archived