THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's up at Stock?

irishguybos
This topic is 6578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Mr Cooper, I've had 2 dancers at Campus and another 2 at stock that want to know where you are. Jay at first didn't recognize me and then all of a sudden it hit him and he said "where's all your friends?" ;) Seems you and a few others are sorely missed.

Well had a great time with Jay, still my favorite, but Christopher is now a close second. Took him in the back and WOW, not just a perfect body and huge endowment he gives a great private...surprisingly affectionate. And Mikael got some of my attention again tonight also. :9

The afternoon at Campus was ok but didn't seem to be as good for me as the past. Between Jay, Mikael, and Christopher, Stock took the rest of my attention ALLLL evening into the a.m., so no Taboo or Adonis tonight.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well Mr Cooper, I've had 2 dancers at Campus and another 2 at

stock that want to know where you are.... Seems you and a few others are sorely missed."

KY thanks for that report. Please take good care of my "friends". I hear business has been slow following the Out Games and Gay Pride.

Glad you met up with Jay. He sure is a friendly guy and gives a satisfying lap dance. His brother Brandon also is very accommodating. At Campus did you see Alexis? Any interest? ... Over at Adonis, look for Justin, he's one of my favorites.

Continue to have fun... here on the East Coast we're dealing with Ernesto. I guess hurricanes bring back memories.

>KY thanks for that report. Please take good care of my

>"friends". I hear business has been slow following the Out

>Games and Gay Pride.

I would guess that the exchange rate is starting to hurt the guys abit. Surely fewer are coming from the USA and probably spending less Canadian dollar on dances because the exchange rate is so low.

Stock ended up being my hangout this trip and Christopher definitely became my favorite. He kept me so busy Saturday (or is it I kept him busy) that I never got to spend time with Jay. Christopher had originaaly said he didn't plan to dance Satrurday but might come in to see me. 10 minutes after I got there Saturday he came up behind me and said "I made it". He is one HOT guy.

The bar was crowded Friday, Saturday, and even Sunday but the number of guys seems to be much fewer than in the past. Sunday was especially low on dancers, none of my favorites were there. But on Sunday I found Marco, he made up for the other guys not being there. Stock summary favorites: Christopher, Jay, Marco, Mikael, and Sammy.

I think the exchange rate is so low that it's not even worth exchanging my US money when I visit Montreal in a couple weeks.

For every US dollar, I believe I get around $1.10 canadian.

I normaly exchange $300 US ; however, that would only net me around $330 canadian...minus all the bank and atm fees to exchange... and then re-exchange when I come back to the US.

I think I'll just use my US money to buy all my lapdances and "other services."

The dancers can just consider the US money as their "built in" tip.

Hopefully the original "Cedric" will be back at Taboo!

Guest msclonly

Hard times Economics!

There is no doubt, that you can make more money at $10.00 a dance, then at $20.00, since you will not be standing around as much between customers

The smart ones have already figured this out.

I even get package deals.

:+

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Stock the last 3 nights, the ambience has changed. Forget the $3 cover and short curtains, I found the place lacking:

- Customers to begin with, there were only 20 or so each night (granted mid-week), 3-5 were women (well, one in drag)

- Dancers were strickly the Muscle Mary types, replete with paint & piercings. Eddie showed up and strutted around, what has happen to this poor boys hair?

- The 2nd bar never opened up and remained dark corner.

I miss Stocks old convivialness. (Hope this is a word!)

It is difficult to pin down exactly why the Stock no longer holds much attraction for me. But a combination of things leave me preferring to spend my $$$ at Campus (Adonis and Taboo have never been of much interest to me). First, I knew the original Stock on St Andre and spent many enjoyable evenings there. In my view, it was the best of all 3 versions of Stock but since that was then and this is now, there's not much point in dwelling on that.

I thought the second incarnation of Stock was pretty good as far as layout and ambience went and I did enjoy some good times there and some of the dancers. The third incarnation is the least satisfactory in my view in terms of ambience and layout; it's too large and impersonal except when there's a massive crowd, which unfortunately some tourists only see since they visit on mega holidays only. For those of us who live here, the quiet times are what's important to the overall viability of a bar. Here is where I think Campus has it over Stock in that the place can seem more intimate when it's not crowded.

The $3 cover is not a big deal in comparison to what I will spend on a typical night when I visit any stripper bar but the thought that the management wants my $3 just to walk in and see if it's an interesting evening just bugs me.

As for the dancers, they come and go and in each bar there are ones I like and those that leave me indifferent (mostly) but I detect that the more recent dancers at Stock are mostly straight boys with muscled bodies that are interested in only one thing, my wallet. Now while that is true of all dancers to some extent, the ones that will talk with you even though they know you aren't going to ask them for a dance that particular evening are the ones I appreciate. I find more of these at Campus than Stock. But then, I remember some dancers at Stock 5 or 8 years ago that fit that description. But that was then and this is now...

I was in Montreal over Labor Day weekend and was anxious to see the new Stock over following the travails of the fire and rebuilding.

I agree with those who find it a big disappointment and just a big everything. Too big, too impersonal...feels very cold. I was there on nights when it was packed and on nights when it was dead. There were some good looking dancers (as always) but I found that none made any effort to approach customers or appear friendly or inviting in any way. This is big change for me from the two previous incarnations of Stock. On my last night (one of the dead nights), I went in and really liked one dancer. We went in the back and he immediately closed the curtain (another trick). After the second song (since I was paying $20 per) I began getting a little more friendly, only to be told very emphatically that for $10 you can only look and for $20 you can only touch the chest. Needless to say this was my last dance and I immediately left. Sad as I was prepared to spend quite a lot on this dancer. Can't say I won't ever return but it won't hold the strong appeal it once did. My best experiences were during the day at Campus.

Archived