THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Birthday Cooper

This topic is 6637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

VDN, Thank you for remembering... What a nice surprise and how very thoughtful of you. Those hot looking dancers always put a big smile on my face.

Before going to the 20 Club on Sunday, Taz, Rendie, Foxy, and Likembig also gave me a delicious surprise. Later, Pelican joined the festivities... The grand finale was a 3 way with dancers James and Casey. I highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Looks to be another fun year.

Your thoughfulness, as always, is most appreciated.

Here's a shot from our 20 Club celebration. Tyler just doesn't look the same. :-)

Cooper

http://www.voguehost.com/ims/u/MSCF/Message%20Center/chipndale.jpg

Thanks again to VDN, Steveyboy, Krutoy, Lucky, Charlie, bigguyinpasadena, Barry, CEO, Foxy, and Likembig for posting your b'day greetings. It meant a lot and was a special bonus to an already special day.

Krutoy, I hope our paths cross again. If I recall correctly, you celebrated your special day at the G with a coke and big Brazilian. :-)

RE: Happy Birthday Mayor Cooper

To my West Coast friends, Lucky, Lustin Guy, Funseeker, and Glutes, good hearing from you and thanks for taking the time to post a thoughtful b'day greeting. I hope your future plans will include a stay in NYC so we can celebrate at the 20 Club... LG, see you next week... JH, it's always a pleasure seeing Duke, so when are you joining us? Remember, your "bite out of the big apple" thread is the one that started all of this. :-) Glutes, enjoy your travels, next time it's MTL... Lucky, it's always a pleasure. As for the celebration, it can best be summed up as a hot/sticky day but a good time had by all.

Thanks again,

Cooper

Archived