THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

THE END OF CLUB 20 NYC?

camshaft9
This topic is 6657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every Sunday night a group of Hoovillians gather at the 20 Club for a night of good conversation and interaction with the dancers.

We always find someone of our likings. Hopefully, the Club will be around for a long time.

Why not join us and see for yourself.

Cooper

>So, has Club 20 in NYC managed to overcome all

>the bad feedback of late? Damon DeMarco quits.

>All those chicks dryhumping our fantasies into

>mulch. Can stripping survive in our once glorious sin city?

Hey Camshaft, (are you into race cars?)

I am at Club 20 just about every sunday and dont know about any end in sight. Can you give us some additional info on your comment?

As far as the dry humping goes, the managers (king of humps) is well aware of the humping going on, this past sunday one dancer even carried his hump companion back to her seat. Splash has a very simple way to keep the humpets out, they charge $40.00 bucks for them to come in. Its rare that you see many females at Splash. (real ones anyway)

I bet as long as the King of Humps, Vinny and his cousin Guido keep making money of the gay guys who are not complaining the female population will grow like fungas.

"When JT speaks we all should listen attentively, he is a very

wise individual"

RE: Keep the humpets out

"Splash has a very simple way to keep the humpets out, they

charge $40.00 bucks for them to come in. Its rare that you see

many females at Splash. (real ones anyway)"

Taz, You're absolutely correct. You rarely see any "humpets" at Splash on Saturday night. The sign reads "men only".

I don't know why the 20 Club has changed it's policy about women at the club. Each week I'm noticing more and more... We will have to speak up or suggest they follow the same policy that Splash Bar has.

Cover:

Men $5.00

Women $40.00

Guest Rendie

RE: Keep the humpets out

LOL!

>Should we print that and give it to the head humper ? ?

I'll print it out just for you. But when he sticks his hand out, just make sure you warn him it's not a $20 ... :D

enjoy

Rendie

PS: Who is Damon Demarco? Did he ever appear at C20?

RE: The 20C

Back in the days of the G, you could always count on Denise to tell someone who might be dancing in the weeks to come. Unfortunately, no one working at the 20C can take 2 minutes to post a tentative lineup.

In answer to your question Christian, his friend Matt, Apollo, Alex, Giovanni, Tylor , ( not Tylor the manager the former G dancer )

Dante who also makeing his frist apperence at CLUB 20 and a host of others as well.

"What time does the show start?"

Show time: 5pm

"What time should one get there for a good seat?"

Plenty of good seats all the time. The club doesn't get that crowded.

Hope to see you there.

Cooper

Archived