THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BUFFBOYZZ COMING SOON

buffboyzz
This topic is 6649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: BUFFBOYZZ AT ZEN

>"If any guys from Hooville are

>going let me know so we can say hello."

>

>LIguy, How did it go tonight?

I had a good time.There were some very hot dancers especially Darwin and Gio and the blonde dj/dancer who's name escapes me but will be dancing there this Tues. night.Not a great space for lapdances.I only did one but would've done more if more private.Also while bartender was very cute and friendly he spent more time socialing with the lesbians hanging at the back end of bar and playing on his cell phone than attending to the customers.Not too mention fixing drinks with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.I must say though that the dancers are very friendly and were not pushy about lapdances and I did not feel like a cash machine as in other places.And the drink prices were decent.I think I payed 7 for a Bacardi and coke in a real glass not plastic.

So my only complaints would be the lousy area for lapdances and the women hanging at the bar.Maybe it's just me but I prefer to be in an all male environment when there are dancers featured.really hope that they can find a cool space because I would be a regular.Not to say that I'm not going back to the next one.

>

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived