THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

STOCK BAR POOL

Cooper
This topic is 6649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rising from the Ashes:

Inspired by NorthWoods' post, M4M will conduct a pool to see which member can come closest to the actual re-opening date of Stock Bar.

Just to review:

April 28th, date of fire: photo by LustinGuy

http://www.voguehost.com/ims/u/MSCF/Message%20Center/Stock_Fire_2.jpg

May 22nd: Update by Taz

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/Stock/image001.jpg

June 12th, Update by Bozo

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i11/abp01/stock009.jpg

The re-opening date of July 19th has been reported on the Stock website, however, many other dates mentioned there have come and gone.

Here's your chance to participate in an opening day pool.

So far, the following dates have been covered.

NorthWoods: Dec. 1, 2006

Likembig: August 15, 2006

Cooper: Oct. 9, 2006

As for the prize??? Since this was NorthWoods' idea, we'll let him decide how to handle it. :-)

Good Luck!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooper, you are a catalyst!

The Rules:

Enter by selecting and posting an opening date; only one person per date. The winner will be the person who selects the actual opening date, or if no one has selected the actual opening date, the winner will be the person who comes closest to the actual opening date WITHOUT GOING PAST IT (just like "The Price Is Right"). Entries will be accepted through June 30th, 2006.

The Prize:

I will step up here and offer this: I will send the winner the sum of $60.00 via PayPal. Ideally, that counts for three "premium" lap dances at Le Stock, or a two month subscription to the Stock webcam.

Good Luck!:-)

-North

(If anyone else wishes to offer prizes, feel free!)

Guest Rendie

I'll say July 19, 2006 also but since Taz has already taken that date will settle for July 20, 2006.

The countdown continues:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=07&day=19&year=2006&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=189

rendie

at T minus 29 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes and 5 seconds until Wednesday, July 19, 2006 at 6:00:00 PM (Québec time)

:)

My guess is ........... July 14! That is Bastille Day and I don't know if they celebrate that in Quebec, but I like that date.

There is a lot of work to do, but interior construction can move very fast. With the Outgames coming end of July, the bar does not want to miss out on all that $$$$$$$.

According to the NW Rules, you have till mid-night, June 30th, to participate in this pool.

Just to update:

7/14/06 Carlos

7/19/06 Tazmanian5230

7/20/06 Rendie

7/21/06 LustinGuy

8/15/06 Likembig

8/24/06 Fisher

8/31/06 Groom311

9/15/06 Baltimore Observer

10/2/06 MTLover

10/5/06 Luv2play

10/9/06 Cooper

11/25/06 TwinkboyLover28

12/1/06 NorthWoods

12/23/06 Hoover42

Good Luck to all.

>

>7/19/06 Tazmanian5230

>

>7/20/06 Rendie

>

>7/21/06 LustinGuy

>

I just want to remind people (some of whom don't seem to be listening) that Quebec has a construction holiday (enforced non-work legislation) that forbids all contractors in Quebec from working in construction the last two weeks of July. (Some priority highway projects may be exempt from this legislation but construction work on a stripper bar is NOT!).

Therefore those who have placed bets on an opening during this period, unless right before week of July 17th, are unlikely to win, IMO. Either Le Stock will be ready by then or they will have to wait until the first week of August to resume work.

I don't really care if anyone changes their dates, as I have already selected mine, but you may want to consider this before June 30th, if the rules permit (this applies to Taz, Rendie and Lustin).

Good luck to all! :)

>>

>>7/19/06 Tazmanian5230

>>

>>7/20/06 Rendie

>>

>>7/21/06 LustinGuy

>>

>I just want to remind people (some of whom don't seem to be

>listening) that Quebec has a construction holiday (enforced

>non-work legislation) that forbids all contractors in Quebec

>from working in construction the last two weeks of July. (Some

>priority highway projects may be exempt from this legislation

>but construction work on a stripper bar is NOT!).

>

>Therefore those who have placed bets on an opening during this

>period, unless right before week of July 17th, are unlikely to

>win, IMO. Either Le Stock will be ready by then or they will

>have to wait until the first week of August to resume work.

>

>I don't really care if anyone changes their dates, as I have

>already selected mine, but you may want to consider this

>before June 30th, if the rules permit (this applies to Taz,

>Rendie and Lustin).

>

>Good luck to all! :)

Thanks for the reminder. The idea is that the construction crew will be done before the construction holiday and then the Stock staff will take several days to do their part... set up video, sound and lighting equipment, stock the bars, set up tables and chairs, decoration.

Interesting point. I would have thought that the Stock staff would be doing these things during the final stages of construction but, then, I've never owned a bar. But my brother has, so I'll ask him since he had the experience of opening a new bar.

I also hope that Le Stock will open on July 19th, but my Montreal source tells me September is more realistic. So, I'll place my bet on Thursday, September 14th.

North, what an enticing prize.

My choices would be:

1. Jay, one of the best

2. Fred, they don't call him Mr. Stock for nothing, plus he has a perfect bubble butt.

3. Shawn, gives it his all

>My choices would be:

>

>1. Jay, one of the best

>2. Fred, they don't call him Mr. Stock for nothing, plus he

>has a perfect bubble butt.

>3. Shawn, gives it his all

beefeater-

I can't help but notice that your trio of choices has one thing in common: wonderful smiles!

I love people who enjoy their work!

-North

Archived