THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Strip Club Forum

Cooper
This topic is 6691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

>Please keep in mind that the purpose of the Strip Club

>Forum is to discuss and review Male Strip Clubs. All other

>threads will be moved to the appropriate forums.

>

>Thanks,

>Cooper

Sounds reasonble to me about male strip clubs that feature male strippers. Though I did think that the Broadway Bares event is for all intents and purposes a 2/3 half male strip event and a 1/3 female strip event and that the Roseland Ballroom for that one night is for all intents and purposes a strip club that benefits a worthy cause and is a lot of fun. A majority of the audience are gay men, including the show performers and equity members in the audience. But lets here for all the male strip clubs past and present that featured male strip performers.

JP, the thread that you started today in the LOUNGE entitled "20 Club Male Strip Club 6/18 & what to do after", was not moved there by any moderator. That's where you posted it. Suggestion, when posting, check the forum you're in... In the future, if you wish a thread moved to the appropriate forum, send an alert and let the moderators know.

Guest JohnPela

>JP, the thread that you started today in the LOUNGE entitled

>"20 Club Male Strip Club 6/18 & what to do after", was not

>moved there by any moderator. That's where you posted it.

>Suggestion, when posting, check the forum you're in... In the

>future, if you wish a thread moved to the appropriate forum,

>send an alert and let the moderators know.

I knowlingly posted the >"20 Club Male Strip Club 6/18 & what to do after" to the Lounge so it could be moved back to the Strip Club forum where it belongs. Thanks for the advise, its sage advice as always, to be sure.

Archived